Ratings for Dr. Edmon Y. Jacobson

There are no words to describe what a great doctor and human being Dr. Edmon Jacobson is. He is to be highly recommended to anyone in need of an OB/Gyn doctor. He is highly skilled in both Obstetrics and Surgery. His patience, compassion and understanding accentuate his personality and abilities. I have had the greatest pleasure having him as my gynecologist for many years and also sending my daughter to him when she could not get pregnant. She now has a beautiful two year old girl thanks to his recommendations as she got pregnant and then being her doctor when she was pregnant. I have had first hand knowledge of his work as not only do I go to him but have worked with him for many years. I was involved in my daughter and her husband's pregnancy and he made me feel as special as my daughter and her husband did and I could not have asked for a more wonderful gift. There would be no hesitation in recommending Dr. Jacobson to anyone who needed and OB/Gyn doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Been with him for 12yrs love him and Lorna MaCarthy!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Jacobson Edmon is a highly skilled OBG dorctor. He has a delighted and considered personally. His surgical procedure is less painful. Recently, I had a procedure with him and it only took 2 weeks to recovery fully instead of 4 weeks in general. I highly recommond him to be your OB/GYN doctor. Thanks, Dr. Jacobson!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr Jacobson and Lorna are the best OB-Gyn providers. They helped me deliver my first child which was a last minute c section and dr Jacobson had me at ease through the whole process!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Lorna is the most kind person in the world and Dr J is fabulous and the best surgion ever.if i say thank you isnt enough .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

LORNA IS GREAT PERSON AND WAS VERY HELPFULL WITH ALL THE QUESTION I HAD SHES THE ONLY REASON WHY IM GOING BACK THIS MY SECOND APPT AND I WAS REALLY UPSET THAT I DID NOT GOT TO MEET DR JACOBSON THE FACILITY IS TERRIBLE DIRTY AND OLD.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Can't recommend Dr. Jacobson highly enough. He has an amazing bedside manner, a wonderful sense of humor and vast knowledge of his specialty field. We never felt rushed or intrusive when working with him. He treated us as his only patients in the world. Here's an amazing story: On the night my wife was expected to deliver after a 30-hour labor, Dr. Jacobson was scheduled to be off duty. My wife was so upset by this that she broke into tears when he told us the news. The doctor canceled his personal plans to be with us in the delivery room, where our two healthy girls were born. During our five months of working with him, he became not only a trusted professional but a friend. We look forward to every follow-up visit!a

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

He is a great doctor. i highly recommend him because he is very patient, understanding, comforting, and makes me understand everything happening during any procedures or pregnancies. The whole office is exceptional and they are always willing to take the time to answer questions for me. Lorna is an asset to his practice too!! Don't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

This doctor and his office are tremendous. I have been a patient there for almost 20 years. I've gone through a number of procedures through the years and have always felt supported, educated, and cared for. Thanks so much, Dr. J!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

A great doctor! Compassionate and understanding, very supportive and accessible during a lengthy labor and delivery.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Edmon Y. Jacobson's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Framingham, MA