Ratings for Dr. Diane T. Power

She asked me personal questions that had nothing to do with why I was there and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. She has no diagnosis for me and quite frankly she didn't seem to care. She is one of those doctors that doesn't go the extra mile to help you. She needs to update her knowledge. I would never trust a diagnosis from her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Power is very knowledgeable, frank and willing to take the time to answer any questions you may have. She was very helpful with my menopausal heavy bleeding. However, every year for the past three years her staff has phoned me to change my appointment date at least once, sometimes more than once in a given year. I understand that situations arise however this seems to be a trend with her (or her staff). I find her staff lacking in follow up. On one occasion I stopped into her office and the entire staff was in a meeting. I left a note with one of her staff members asking to confirm my appointment since they had not contacted me for my annual. Even though I spoke to the staffer and put my request in writing no one ever got back to me. On another occasion when her office was moving the staff would not book my next annual saying they would contact me after the move. They never did. So, I'd say it's kind of hard to remain her patient even though she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I've had Dr Power for many years as my GYN, and also some surgeries by her. She has great experience, very up front with her information, tells it like it is,one of the things I love about her. I feel very secure and trust her medically and as a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Diane T. Power's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental