Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Scannell

Dr. Scannell has been my gynecologist for the past two years and has helped me deal with some post-menopausal issues that had been perplexed my primary care doctor. She is a wonderful doctor in all respects: knowledgeable, thorough, , reassuring, and kind. She took the time to answer all my questions and never made me feel rushed. On the phone and in person, a couple members of the office staff have been outright discourteous, unhelpful, or simply cold and unfriendly. It shouldn't be that way but, frankly, I'd put up with a lot worse to have Dr. Scannell as my doctor. She's first-rate.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Good doctor, but always in hurry! Her staff sadly, unprofessional and even rude.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Scannell's for 14 years. She has helped me thru 2 pregnancies and has been great throughout both! Very detailed through and knowledgeable. The office staff isn't the greatest BUT I don't know many places that are... it wouldn't deter me from going to this practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

She is a good doctor. Her staff needs to work on professional and prompt replies.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Myers for well over 15yrs. I always felt she was concerned with my needs and my care. I think she is a great Doctor but her practice is unprofessional. I recently became pregnant and as soon as we miscarried her office essentially dropped all lines of communication. Even while experiencing an miscarriage that resulted in surgery there was never any type of follow up with by her staff. I had to call the office several times due to symptoms occurring and each time did not receive calls back. I was made to feel that I was bothering them and my questions/symptoms were more of an inconvenience for them. The office staff is extremely rude and they could care less, her nurses do not return calls and you end up calling several times to get any type of resolution.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I think she is very pleasant and helpful. She spends the time with you that you need to explain everything in detail.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

loud voice i hear all other patients history but i think she is well experienced

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Scannell has been my doctor for over 15 years and has always been fantastic. I'd highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Avoid this group if possible!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Mary E. Scannell's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners