Ratings for Dr. Julia Y. Logan

She is very good doctor, much concerned and suggests better ways to do.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

The Doctor is always late by atleast half hour after the appointment time and add another 15 minutes after they take you in even for the fist appointment. If you pregnant, good luck and be prepared to spend your day at the Dr office. She will answer all questions but will not provide any information of her own. I would not recommend for first time pregnancy. It is hard to get her appointments. She does not repect your time as you as her customer and only cares about saying she answers all your questions no matter how many and how long it takes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Logan was fine during my pregnancy - she was supportive and helpful, but she really pushed birth control methods I was uncomfortable with after the birth of my daughter. I was very clear about my feelings regarding hormonal birth control methods, and she continued to tell me to take them. Very unsatisfied with the follow up care I received and will not be returning for the birth of my second child.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

everyone in the practice was always very helpful, if you had questions and called in they would always get back to you, dr. logan was really nice made me feel comfortable and took the time to sit and talk to me, not rushing at all

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Julia Y. Logan's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1994)

Oxford