Ratings for Dr. Gabrielle M. Reine

Dr Reine had been my ob/gyn for 6 years before my pregnancy. She was actually on call the night I went into labor. At 7:15 am when she had me wheeled into the OR for a possible c-section, she introduced me to another doctor because she was going off call at 8 am and the other dr would do the csection. Fortunately I didn't end up having a csection but I was so hurt that the doctor I had been with for so long had no desire to stay with me through the whole process. I also rated the staff as a 2 because we did not find out the gender at our ultrasound. However, at every appointment following the ultrasound, the assistant referred to the baby as her/she. When I said oh I didn't find out at the ultrasound the gender, she claimed that she always gave unknown gender babies the pronoun she... basically she screwed up and knew it. Appointments were never on time and I understand that happens in ob offices, but there was no way an appointment was going to be quick.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Had an ultrasound and was very happy the information given prior to and during the procedure by the technicians and Dr Reine.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Poor bedside manner. Waited 45 minutes to see her and she gave me 5 minutes of her time and blew off my questions and concerns

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

When looking at the rating system, I have to be fair. On "knowledge," the lowest number represents "confused." This doctor is not "confused," but rather uncaring. Had she listened and taken on a more thorough approach, I may still have my reproductive system today. I would have also avoided years of pain and misery. My recommendation to any patient is to be proactive and not let a dismissive attitude put you down. Or, do like I did and find a doctor who actually listened, performed a few extra tests, and figured out the problem and resolved it immediately.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr.Reine was my doctor for all 3 pregnancies. She was wonderful. I was not an easy patient, as I often worried about things. She always made me feel comfortable. In also had to deal with abnormal paps before getting pregnant and she called me at home to talk about the tests etc. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

very kind and knowledgeable doctor.I will recommend her for anyone

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Extreme long wait time (usually around 45 minutes). Great Nurses and ultrasound technician. Unprofessional front desk receptionist, rude and not following appointment book to check in patients. New patients, do yourself a favor and do your google search to see online reviews before picking your providers.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Reine to anyone. I have never come across a doctor who is as uncaring as she is. It is unfortunate because I don't think she is intentionally uncaring. I feel as though she wants to work with very low risk patients who have by the book pregnancies, and as soon as there is an issue she dismisses your concerns and views you as a lost cause. I feel as though I was left to fend for myself and was not given appropriate care for my specific needs. she dismissed my questions, and her typical response was "hope for the best, theres nothing we can do."She has actually terrified me during the pregnancy process and has made it into an awful experience, instead of supporting and caring for me and my concerns. I would continue to use her as a gyn if issue free, never as an ob, i never truly felt comfortable with the way i was treated. On the other hand her nursing staff is wonderful, I wish I could still work with them while using a new OB, I will miss them.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

If I could give her 0 stars, I would! Disengaged, uninterested in my concerns, not particularly knowledgeable, filthy office, rude staff. When I inquired about transferring care to another Ob due to these concerns, her office went behind my back and canceled my 18-week ultrasound without telling me - purely out of spite! Apparently there is a reason one of the first options on their phone menu is "Press 4 if you wish to transfer care out of our office"!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I had a terrible experience her. Extremely rude and i actually prayed that she would not the Dr covering when i had my baby. she has no bedside manner. even when i had my baby she didn't want to see him. Also she made so many racial comments to me. I would never recommend her to anyone. NEVER

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Gabrielle M. Reine's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shrewsbury, MA