Ratings for Dr. Jim Gharda

Dr gharda is the best dentist ive ever had. My husband will not dare see any other dentist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Made my mom a new denture and spent time explaining evrrything to us.we are very satisfied with him and the work.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

DONT VISIT THIS DENTIST! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! ALWAYS LATE VERY VERY RUDE AND THE OFFICE IS DISGUSTING! I RECOMMEND YOU FIND ANOTHER DENTIST IN THE AREA.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Willing to spend hours waiting in the office while your dentist arrives late, then sees patients who arrive after you? Willing to be notified your appointment has been canceled when you arrive in the office? Willing to deal with an office that does not order supplies because they are "expensive"? Then this is the dentist for you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Gharda is an excellent dentist. I had a checkup visit and he did a post and cap on a molar that is great. He explained everything to me before he started. I'm very happy he is my dentist and would feel comfortable to refer him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

The Dentist was very nice to my entire family. He saw me and my wife and children. I was happy with my deep cleaning and he explained every thing to my son and daughter. We now see him again in 6 months for a recall visit and checkup. It feels good to know we have a nice dentist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

This man should post a sign at his office that says I come and go as I please. He is never on time and is always canceling my appointments due to an emergency which I found out to be a sale at Mcdonalds. Which he frequents often. He is a third rate dentist and I feel for anyone that see's him. STAY AWAY.........

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

HE WAS GREAT WITH MY DAUGHTER. SHE HAD A PRIOR BAD EXPERIENCE AT THE DENTIST. DR.GHARDA PUT ALL OF US AT EASE, HE EXPLAINED EVERY THING TO MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF. AS A RESULT OF HIS KINDNESS WE HAVE SEEN HIM AS WELL FOR CHECKUP AND CLEANINGS. HE TAKES OUR INSURANCE IN FULL WHICH IS ALSO GOOD.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2005

he's a jackass never wants to see any patients

flag | Submitted January 29, 2005