Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Coffey

The first word that comes to mind is caring. He truly listened to my concerns and fears. He answered my questions with honesty and compassion. The day of my surgery the nurses told me I was in the best hands and I believed them. He followed up with me by phone in the first days after I went home and has responded immediately to questions I have had during my recovery. I can't thank him enough for being an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Coffey. He really knows his stuff inside and out and he is kind caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

EXTRAORDINARY doctor and surgeon and one of the top in Boston and New England in his field. He comes highly recommended by patients, families, and medical professionals alike. After thorough research, I chose him to perform my surgery last month and can't say enough. His professionalism, knowledge and patience was everything friends and and folks in the medical community told me it would be. He was exceptionally supportive and cared deeply about understanding my diagnosis, ensuring the surgery was a success. Moreover, several hospital staff and the most tenured nurses told me several times how fortunate I was to have Dr. Coffey handle my case. I'm sharing my experience so other women will know that there are excellent options in the Boston area for receiving the highest quality treatment experience they can find AND being able to be 100% comfortable from beginning to end. Thank you, Dr. Coffey. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. - PAJ, Boston, MA

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Coffey is the best obgyn I have ever dealt with. He really listens to his patients and takes the time to make you feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He performed surgery on me on 9/29/14 and I felt totally confident having Dr. Coffey do my surgery. I can't praise him enough, he is truly my hero. Thank you Dr. Coffey from a grateful patient Felicia D'Entremont.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I am a 28 year old woman, with various OBGYN related issues. I have seen a few OB'sregarding discomfort and pain that I had after having my baby girl.The doctor and his staff were unbelievable during my complications while pregnant and even after.Not only was I lucky enough to have dr. Coffey deliver my baby but after my delivery when I was having pain he didn't dismiss it he took care of it right then and there with a few other appointments and then eventually a surgery he didn't dismiss my pain as overreacting or untruthful . He was an actual physician that stopped and listened to how I felt and was truly concerned about how it was interfering with my daily life.not only am i grateful I'm also happy that I can live a normal life because one man decided to pay attention and solve the problem I was having. never once did I second guess his judgment on surgery or any tests that needed to be done I respect and trust him 100 percent.The man is a pleasure and I thank him!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Christopher J. Coffey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Danvers, MA