Ratings for Dr. Taro J. Adachi

Dr. Adachi is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been going to him for many years! His bedside manner is top notch! He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain in ways that are easy to understand. I only wish he practiced internal medicine as well!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Adachi is the best. I wish my current health plan covered him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I'm having a hard time finding Dr. Adachi's new phone number. Can anyone help? I know he moved recently, I got a letter stating so but I misplaced the letter. When I call the numbers listed online, no one seems able to help. I need to go in soon and I really want to see Dr. Adachi because he is the best doctor I've experienced! Please help.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Adachi has been my doctor for 20 years now. He delivered both of my children and I followed him from Mercy Medical Center. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really takes time to listen to you as a patient. When I had a pap smear come back negative a couple of times, he was very thorough and made me feel at ease. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Adachi. I hope he never retires. :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Excellent doctor, he knows his stuff and will listen to you . He delivered my last child by a scheduled cesarin. Best delivery ever.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr ADACHI is not only a more than competent Doctor... he takes time with each patient. Personally, I followed him from Mercy to his current location because he is phenomenal at what he does. Thank heaven he's in the field for the right reasons!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Went to another Gyn becaue she labeled as a specialist in that field, I could not wait to get back to Dr. Adachi. There is rarely a wait time, staff will fit you in the schedule when needed,pleasant staff,and Dr.knows his stuff. Thumbs up forDoc.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Adachi has been my doctor for over 15yrs. He delivered my beautiful little girl who is now 10. What a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Adachi has been my GYN for many years and he is a very compassionate and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Adachi takes more time with his patients than any doctor I have ever visited. A real throwback

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Taro J. Adachi's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1989)