Ratings for Dr. Anthony Moorman

I found Dr. Moorman to be very accessible - he spent a lot of time with me on my first visit. He was very personable, and unlike some doctors, really listened to my concerns and answered them. He is forthright, but I didn't find him abrupt. I felt I could trust the information he gave me. He's quite intelligent and good at explaining what the problem is and what treatment he thinks is best.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr Moorman does not have the best bedside manner, he can be abrupt and even a little condensending at times. That being said, he is a very very good doctor and I would recommend him to everyone. He is very knowledgeable and will not sugar coat or downplay issues. He is concerned for you as a patient and does his job well. I had him as my doctor through a very difficult pregnancy and birth and I credit him with the fact that my child is alive and healthy today. I also went to his practice for my second child and he was very upfront about the issues that I might have to face. But he worked with me and reassured me and my second pregnancy was much better, which I also owe to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Anthony Moorman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)