Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Ross

I also was I appropriately touched during an exam when I was in college. No female nurse in the room. I had a swollen area of my breast and he convince me I should get a pelvic exam while I was there. During the exam, it became obvious he was trying to stimulate me sexually. I wish I had reported it but I was embarrassed and humiliated. I am shocked like the other poster that he is still in practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Wow...we cant all be lying...wish i would have seen these reviews before my appt. Dr. Ross bedside manner is horroble. He questioned my decision in condescending way and hi+s staff was was juat as insensitove, except one nurse and i wosh i knew her name to exempt her. One lady refused to help and hung up the phone on me saying she didnt have time for "ppl like me". I've never been treated so poorly at a medical practice...if their compassion isnt it thry should retire.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

This man... After all these years it is still hard to say - violated me during an exam. I was just out of college and nervous as he had diagnosed me as having an ovarian cyst. He sent the female staff out if the room. What he did was wrong. I was wrong not to report him. I was afraid and embarrassed. He broke a sacred trust and the law. I am astonished that he is still practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Absolutely the rudest and most unprofessional doctor I have EVER encountered. If you like the feeling of being violated and receiving poor medical feedback, book an appointment with him right away.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Alan J. Ross's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1970)

Champ Va