Ratings for Dr. Phyllis E. Campbell

She is incompetent and deceptive obgyn doctor please be aware.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is very knowledgeable and caring towards patients. I will refer her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

She is one of the worse doctors I've met. She is rude, dismissive and made me feel stupid for asking questions. I was scheduled for surgery open hysterectomy which I found out she is not even competent to do herself. She needs another doctor to help her. The office staff is rude, they do not answer your calls and have no intention to help. Needless to say, I found another doctor in another practice!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Very thorough, very clear communication, excellent explanations, answers questions thoroughly, spends time to ensure that we have no unanswered questions before leaving, very knowledgeable & experienced, doesn't do more than necessary. Handled cooperative surgery with another doctor and made sure all details were properly covered for both procedures. We have a very high level of trust in Dr Campbell.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

The Best GYN I have ever had. Dr. Campbell provides excellent care. She is attentive and cares about your entire well-being. It is rare to find a GYN who addresses your diet, weight and personal life issues that weigh on your overall health. I moved out of the Columbia area and still travel to and from Towson for my visits.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Campbell since 2006 when I moved to MD. Dr. Campbell is amazingly patient and understanding. She will thouroughly answer any questions or concerns you may have, and also offer additional resources so you can do your own research. Because she's so good, sometimes its hard to get an appointment with her. (High Demand) Nevertheless,I highly recommend Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I have had grown up being scared to death of the GYN because of events in my life. She was understanding and works with me as I try to get through my fears. I really felt comfortable the both times I have seen her. My only disappointment is that I have called the office 3x for alternatives to have a test done and never got a call back from the doctor or staff in regards. I don't know who is to blame, the doctor or the staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I'm surprised about the negative comments. I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Campbell or her staff. I found her to be very knowledgeable and although I wouldn't call her warm and fuzzy, she was definitely friendly which is all I expect from a physician who is about to complete a very intrusive exam. I would definitely recommend her if asked.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I LOVE DR. PHYLISS CAMPBELL!! I first met Dr. Campbell when she saved my life in 2001. I was bleeding internally from an ectopic pregnancy. she quickly diagnosed me and had me in surgery not too long after. I receieved some pain meds that calmed me before surger and I remember her standing over me saying that she had to perform emergency surgery on me. When I came to, she explained to me the results of the surgery. Yes, it was a success, I did need to receive a couple of units of blood ofcourse, but other than that, no complications. Every since then she has been my OB/GYN. I have nothing but postive words to say about her. She has never ever been dismissive or rude to me. I was wondering if the previous comments were actually about her or if they commented on the wrong doctor. She is awesome, that's all I have to say.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Need I say more I have been a patient at this practice for over 15 years I now live an hour and half away and I still travel to see her and I always will. She knows me and does not try to "just get the insurance perks" She in not on the the pharmaceutical payroll either! I trust her! I like the staff - They have changed over the years I really miss the first crew but hey they moved on but I did not!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Phyllis E. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Coventry Healthcare