Ratings for Dr. Jon J. Bellantoni

Dr Bellantoni has delivered 2 of children and hopefully will be delivering my 3rd. When diagnosed with preeclampsia in my 1st pregnancy during a weekend hospital stay, he was the 1st dr I ever met to actually pull a chair up to my bedside and sit and explain things to me at length and provide my husband and I with research and documentation he printed for us on my condition. He always takes the time to explain things to you and make you feel comfortable. (Probably why his punctuality isn't the greatest! He never makes you feel rushed in his appointments.) I would highly recommend him for 1st or high risk pregnancies if you are looking for a kind and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have had this practice as my GYN since 2003. They are great. I have had some issues with getting in at the time of my appointment. It is to be expected since babies aren't born on a schedule. They have helped me through good and bad with understanding and care. Billing has never been an issue as it had with prior practices. They are diligent and expedient in addressing administrative issues.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

been going there for 30 years.very caring,staff is great,his father was great. wouldn'tchange for anything

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Very difficult to reach regarding ob problems, but while you are there in the clinic he if very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Dr. Jon J. Bellantoni's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Havre De Grace, MD