Ratings for Dr. Raymond Gottschalk

I agree will all of the positive comments. Dear all other doctors, kindness IS possible! s

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Excellent knowledgeable doctor and very pleasant staff. Conveniently located with easy parking. The advice was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not impressed by this clinic, staff were rude. I waited over an hour for my appt and overall did not feel more than a herded cattle

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Awesome Dr. Always helpful and friendly. His staff also go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Gottschalk off and on since 1998. He is the best Doctor I have ever seen and I'm 70! The negative comments here have nothing to do with the Doctor himself. He is kind, caring, thoughtful before he answers, thorough, has a very gentle manner, empathizes completely and generally makes me feel good despite my insomnia. Although my follow-up appointment was booked for Sep, he had wanted me to come in one month and the receptionist very kindly fitted me in. This will likely cause a wait time, however this Doctor is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gottschalk is very personable; very efficient: very caring ; very knowledgeable and very busy, yet you do not feel rushed when he is talking to you .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

There will be a special place in heaven for this doctor. He really knows his specialty and does deal with the whole person. He is so kind, explained everything to me, and I left his office feeling positive about my situation. This is the third time I have seen him in 7 years and also, his assistant today was also very kind and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

By far the best Doctor I have ever had. Very kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He always goes the extra mile for me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable - definitely an expert in this field. I've never had a bad experience with Dr. Gottschalk, he is always amicable and curious, very articulate and can tailor his manner of speech to your level of subject knowledge, tries to truly determine underlying causes and not just treat symptoms, and gives plenty of feedback and information if you ask. Sleep studies are never very fun, but I actually look forward to my followups with Dr. Gottschalk and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Gottschalk is very knowledgeable in the field of sleep disorders and gives you excellent advice in general including weight and healthy living. The best doctor is his field. Is thorough, caring and a genuine person. He is easy to talk to. His staff is also great.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Raymond Gottschalk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Gottschalk is a sleep and lung specialist, holding American board certifications in both fields. He is the chair of the task force charged with writing the guidelines for sleep medicine clinics in Ontario and has been recognized by the CPSO for his work with the College. He has been featured in TV news articles and newspapers and has co-written text books and lay person books on various aspects of sleep. He is the quality advisor and medical director of the Sleep Disorders Clinics in Hamilton, St Catharines and Cambridge Memorial Hospital. He works in all three clinics as well as training new doctors in the art and science of sleep medicine. His love of medicine and music guide his practice.

• English