Dr. Raymond Gottschalk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raymond Gottschalk

Very kind, caring and knowledgeable. Staff are very knowledgeable and polite.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Excellent doctor, the best I've ever had. Very knowledgeable, patient and willing to explain things in a down to earth manner. I have been seeing him for over 20 years as my asthma specialist and sleep disorders. I think that I wouldn't still be here if not for dr. Gottschalk.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Doctor Gottschalk is the best doctor I have ever had. Very funny and down to earth. He is helping me with my problems and is determined to find out what's going on with me. Thanks for everything your doing..

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

He exceeded my expectations and I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Extremely helpful with my sleep apthnea as well as other factors contributing to it! Very caring gentleman. I look forward to our visits...

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I agree will all of the positive comments. Dear all other doctors, kindness IS possible! s

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Excellent knowledgeable doctor and very pleasant staff. Conveniently located with easy parking. The advice was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not impressed by this clinic, staff were rude. I waited over an hour for my appt and overall did not feel more than a herded cattle

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Awesome Dr. Always helpful and friendly. His staff also go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Gottschalk off and on since 1998. He is the best Doctor I have ever seen and I'm 70! The negative comments here have nothing to do with the Doctor himself. He is kind, caring, thoughtful before he answers, thorough, has a very gentle manner, empathizes completely and generally makes me feel good despite my insomnia. Although my follow-up appointment was booked for Sep, he had wanted me to come in one month and the receptionist very kindly fitted me in. This will likely cause a wait time, however this Doctor is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Raymond Gottschalk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Gottschalk is a sleep and lung specialist, holding American board certifications in both fields. He is the chair of the task force charged with writing the guidelines for sleep medicine clinics in Ontario and has been recognized by the CPSO for his work with the College. He has been featured in TV news articles and newspapers and has co-written text books and lay person books on various aspects of sleep. He is the quality advisor and medical director of the Sleep Disorders Clinics in Hamilton, St Catharines and Cambridge Memorial Hospital. He works in all three clinics as well as training new doctors in the art and science of sleep medicine. His love of medicine and music guide his practice.

• English