Ratings for Dr. Gerrit Schipper

After years with another Dr, I found Dr. Schipper from a friend suggestion. I had some major issues that were impacting my quality of life. He listened and looked at me like a human being not just a patient to rush through. When it was time to review test results and a hysterectomy was suggested he was kind and comforted me as I was a bit shocked. My surgery was quickly scheduled and the procedure was complete without issue. I felt I had a complication and the office scheduled me within a day to see Dr. Schipper who again listened to me and confirmed everything was fine. I am without a doubt so thankful for his "bedside manner" as it helped make a major event in my life alittle bit easier. Plus he answered my list of questions on my official follow-up appt so I was fully informed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Schipper is the is best! Truly looks out for his patients and talks through options. Takes the time to listen and doesn't appear rushed when talking with him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Schipper treated my condition very well and my recovery was very quick and easy. Very happy with staff too.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I was so happy to find Dr. Schipper. He listened to my issues and went over everything very thoroughly. Very friendly staff too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Office refused to do FMLA papers and say they will only do them for pregnancy not any other conditions. Rather than treat conditions he just tries to find another problem and/or push birth control pills!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

This doctor finally diagnosed immediately what my issue was. My previous doctor didn't and dismissed my concerns and symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Gerrit Schipper's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)