Ratings for Dr. Joanne Bader

Dr Bader was my GYN since 1993 until she recently retired and she was nothing short of wonderful. I feel bad that I didn't get to say good-bye before she retired because a letter came to my home after she had left so I was not aware. So Dr. Bader if you ever see this, thank you for all the years you took such great care of me and if I find you have opened your doors again somewhere, I will be your patient again. warm regards. SS

Submitted October 6, 2014

I have never had a problem with her. She is helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I used to go to Dr. Bader for all my regular check ups. And then one day I was experiencing ALOT of abdominal pain, I went to her, she sent me for a bunch of different tests. She sent me to a surgeon to remove my gul-bladder. That surgeon said I should have a second opionin. So I did... Come to find out I had endometrosis. She did not think it was endometrosis, she said I was to young, she did not want to do surgery on me. Well I finally talked her into it. She gave me some sugestions on medications after-wards. Told me I could do a shot that would make me go though menopause-I was 16 at the time. I told her NO WAY!! Now Im 23 I have a beautiful 2 year old daugher, I am going to the best OB/GYN ever, and I am about to go though the surgery again, only this time I have 2 gulf ball sized cysts on both of me ovaries. I do not recommed her to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I've had good experiences with Dr Bader. She's thorough, business-like in a pleasant way and competent.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

NO bedside manner, talks down to her patients, rude and did not help a longstanding patient when she was in pain. Made her wait 2 1/2 weeks in mortal pain before bringing her back to hospital for exploratory surgery after hysterectomy. Other doctor said she should have had the patient come back immediately when such severe pain was experienced. She says they did one thing when they did not according to another surgeon that worked right beside her. DO NOT GO TO HER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Joanne Bader's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Corvel Corporation