Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Phillips

I saw Dr Phillips initially for my infertility and then my pregnancy. She was incredably knowledgeable and caring. Even though I sometimes and to wait a bit, she never rushed and always took time to both anticipate and answer my questions. My delivery was wonderful, it was like having a friend who was an obstetrician. When she decided to stop delivering babies I followed her to her new practice. It is a beautiful office with caring staff and even cookies at the window. Dr Phillips remains the same helpful, cheery, kind doctor. She treats you like a partner in your healthcare. I have referred many of my friends and coworkers and they all love her. There is sometimes a wait, so bring a book. But when you see her you realize that every patient gets the time they need. If you need quick go early. The practice sees everyone, even if they can't pay which I think is wonderful. You can't find a better more caring doctor. Her partner who I saw once is also fabulous. They both combine traditional and holistic medicine and you feel very cared for. Sue the office manager is a gem.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

The best experience I have ever had with a doctor! Will send all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I started seeing her at Hoffman OBGYN. She was so caring and nice. It was my first child, and I was afraid those last couple of weeks. She suggested I be induced with her and I did. She came in and checked on me before I was ready to deliver (since their office is in the hospital). She eased my mind of all my fears and my delivery went well. Although I did not see her after the baby was delivered, I'm not sure if they usually happens or not. The other Dr. in the office did come up the next day to do a follow up. The whole office is very helpful, caring and knowledgeble.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Carol A. Phillips's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1994)

Harvard-Pilgrim