Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Pegues

My former doctor,Dr Hettleman passed away. I was devastated. I had to select another doctor. I randomly picked Dr.Pegues. I am so glad I did. He is knowledgeable. Soft spoken and very gentle!(ladies you know what I mean). I had missed my pap smears a couple of years because of just being uncomfortable. Dr. Pegues saw my apprehension and handled me accordingly. Mind you I am a senior citizen and have had many exams!! Thank you Dr Pegues. You know what being an ob/gyn really means to a woman!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I was referred by my general practitioner back in 1998 and have never thought of going to another GYN. Dr. Pegues is a wonderful doctor. He really takes time to talk about any concerns either of us has, including staying on top of scheduled exams I'll need as I get older. He's obviously a very skilled and knowledgeable doctor, but he doesn't talk to his patients like they're stupid, and he explains every option before letting the patient make the final decision. I wish I could clone him as a GP.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Pegues is the most kind, caring, skillfull gyn I have ever seen (and I've seen many). He truly takes his time and listens to your problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

This doctor with 20 years experience said that my daughter's problem was not endometriosis, he seemed sure. Yet surgery found an endometrioma (mass caused by endometriosis), causing a bowel re-section. I think he doesn't think outside the "box."

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

The Staff was excellent. Dr.Pegues has an excellent bedside manner. His counter parts are excellent as well

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Robert F. Pegues's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1984)