Ratings for Dr. David H. Grossman

Well instead of seeing negative reviews in general I can say nothing but positive about Dr.grossman the experience is pleasant. No waiting around , very easy to talk to and answer any questions you may have. He actually cares and will explain the procedure or whatever it is that you're getting done he was open to listen and assure me. He has qualities that all Doctors should have. I don't feel like I'm being rushed like some doctors who don't care and want as much money as they can get And in my opinion there is quite a bit of doctors like that. 5 stars to Dr.grossman and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

The receptionists are arrogant and rude. The worst doctor. They care only about money.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Grossman was neither good or bad, just middle of the road as far as our appt went. I do however have to state how awful the young lady at the front desk is. Extremely rude and unprofessional. They need to seriously do something about her since i'm sure she's costing them a lot of return business.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have seen Dr. Grossman on three separate visits and all three have been extremely regrettable. I think he is an awful doctor and have said so to the other doctors in the practice. I will never see him again. He was extremely rude and unhelpful during my two pregnancies when dealing with gestational diabetes....leaving me in tears! The last straw was last month when I discovered I was pregnant again. He ordered a blood test on a Monday and didn't have anyone call me until Friday to tell me I had a low progesterone count and needed a supplement. I was already starting to spot and ended up losing the pregnancy the following week. Although I know I could have lost the pregnany anyway, the fact that he didn't review my test results and call me back the next day (when he received them!) is just appalling. I would never trust this man! If you go to this practice, see Dr. Laurin or Dr. Elias.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. David H. Grossman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD