Ratings for Dr. Joyce A. Bonsu

Excellent bedside manner, very sweet and reassuring! The wait times during appointments are NUTS though...clear your schedule that day.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I love her! Dr. Bonsu has excellent bedside manner and truly cares for those around her. I was a patient of Dr. Bonsu's back in 2007 and stopped going to her practice after I had my daughter. Needless to say, I moved from the area and found an OBGYN that was closer to my new home. My new OBGYN misdiagnosed me three times and caused me to have fertility problems as a result. When all else failed, I went back to Dr. Bonsu and she have me the result I needed to get my life (and body) back in order. I've never been so optimistic about the future before in my life!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Joyce Bonsu is indifferent and flip. She disregarded my ovarian symptoms until the cancer tests were extreme numbers. She also gave me incorrect information about another pre-cancerous gyn condition that I have, which if I had not gone to another physician, could have been much worse. I am extremely disappointed in her. She represents a failing St. Agnes Hospital system of care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I love her. She is very caring and attentive! I will never voluntatily switch doctors. I have bedn her patient for about 6 years after trying several doctors in the University of MD system. I will never go back. She even reconmended a primary care provider. I have had little to no success with a them either. But I love who she recomended as well. I Trust her and her judgement

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Bonsu for years and I'm to the point where i'm fed up and looking for a new doctor. I arrive early for my appointments and sit in the waiting room for atleast an hour, then i sit in the exam room with just the hospital dress on for another 30-45 minutes and wait for her. Once i see her everything is fine although recently she has disregarded my issues and told me that other people have it worse. I hate going to the doctor, particularly one that requires me to disrobe, so i wouldn't go unless i felt it was a serious enough of an issue. I'm also tired of her being push about getting pregnant. She brings it up in such a way that makes me feel like its more about money then anything else.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Very good doctor. She listens to you and seems very knowledgeable but the wait is insane and getting worse ever year. My last appointment I waited for almost 2 hrs before even going back to see her. It took me a month to get an appointment for abdominal pain. I'm seeking a new doctor simply because I don't have the time to wait. When I make an appointment I get there on time and expect the doctor to see me on time (or at least close to my appointment time).

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

GREAT doctor.. Actually listens when you talk. Knows alot about everything. HIGHLY recommend!! I will never go to another doctot!!!!Staff is also wonderful

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Joyce A. Bonsu's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim