Ratings for Dr. Annemarie M. Van

she was very unprofessional talking to the office staff...how she asked them to change her appts. to go play golf..nice!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Van Hengel delievered my twins when I went into premature labor. I had never met her before but she was wonderful with me. Looking back, I know that she knew it wasn't likely my babies would make it but she also never took away my hope. She could have pressured me into deciding to not use life-saving measures but she didn't- she gave me all the facts in the kindest way possible and let me make the decision. My husband was out of town and she stayed at the hospital with me (well after her shift) until he was able to get there, just in case he had any questions. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is very knowledgeable and caring. She really listens and is helpful with any questions you may have. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Annemarie M. Van's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)