Ratings for Dr. Emil C. Gotschlich

Very Impressed with Dr. & his staff at Intermed Generations. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. G ended up being my delivery doctor for a c-section for my first child. I switched to him for my second pregnancy and though we had hoped for a VBAC, that was not able to happen (which was actually a good thing as my child was HUGE). I am now seeing him for our third child. I have found him to be kind, helpful, open, answers questions thoughtfully, and is willing to spend whatever time with me that I need. I have only had him be late to an appointment once in two full pregnancies and it wasn't that late at all. He's a great doctor who has good bedside manners and is thoroughly competent. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Far and above the best doctor I have gone to. Takes his time and doesn't make you feel like a number or a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Excellent Doctor - he treats you a human being not a number.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Gotschlich delivered my first child (on-call) and I switched to him for my second pregnancy. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and not overbearing. He takes time with his patients and on the occasion that he was late it was due to an emergency rather than over-scheduling. He saved me from a C-Section with my first child and allowed me to feel more in control of my care during my second pregnancy. He is very up-front and takes the time needed with his patients, which is why I never minded if he was a little late for my appointment. I knew that if I needed him to spend the time with me, then he would (and he was ontime for all but two of my appointments). He gives the small-practice feel even though he's in a practice with many other doctors. If I could give him a 10 rating I would.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

At first, I was hesitant to go to a male ob/gyn but I was referred to him by my PCP. He has always made me feel completely comfortable. I had some issues that required seeing him multiple times and it's obvious that he sincerely cares about his patients. He's the type of doctor that will give you a hug when you're really upset. (Not a creepy hug though- just a friendly hug!) I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Emil C. Gotschlich's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1987)