Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tower

Dr. Tower is a very knowledgeable dentist and so pleasant to go to. She answers all my questions and her work is great, The downside of going to Dr Tower is dealing with her A#@#$ of an assistant. If the star lineup correctly your appointments will be booked when she is off.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Love Jen Tower and her officell assistant Tanya... they're great to me and understand my fear and anxiety about going to the dentist and try to accommodate me as much as they can because I don't have coverage. She will remain my dentist for as long as she's practicing!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have severe anxiety when it comes to dentists. I have genetically poor teeth, so have spent literally thousands of hours of my life at the dentist office, and it has only led me to have PTSD. Dr. Tower is a new dentist for me (recently moved) - and she has taken my anxiety seriously, doing her best to help me feel "at ease". I have received numerous phone calls from her, as we discuss different ways to help me for my upcoming appointments. I am quite impressed, and feel good knowing that she is giving my concerns thought.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Tower's for quite some time and I have always looked forward to my visits with her and her assistant. I don't know what exactly has happened to the previous assistant, but I can definitely say this, things in that office are not the same. Although Dr. Tower does good work, it's not all about that. It's the feeling you get when you are there. The previous assistant always made you feel at home, like you were part of their family. A smile on her face and always in a good mood (which I can't imagine would be easy to do all the time). I don't know about others that have been a long time patient, but I know that I miss her terribly. The place is just not the same when you go there. I'm not saying anything negative about her current assistant, she is very nice as well. She just doesn't have the personality the other one had. Scheduling seems to be a big issue as well. I realize that it's impossible to run on time all of the time, but pretty well every time now I have to wait a good 20 minutes to a half hour beyond my scheduled appointment time. I'm not switching at this point, but I am disappointed things seem to be going in a different direction.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Please stop booking people at specific times and making them wait... Our time is important too. Appointment was at 9am and finally got in at 922am. Poor scheduling and no explanation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Tower has been our dentist for many years, since our children were small. She is the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

This was my first time going to see Dr Jennifer Tower and it was a great experience! SO much so that I had to give her a rating of excellent!! My co-worker recommended me to her and I would recommend her to anyone. She is so friendly and down to earth and so knowledgable. She was GREAT!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

absolutely love her

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Tower is the best dentist I have encountered yet. She is people and family-oriented, personable and down-to-earth when dealing with her, while at the same time she maintains professionalism in dentistry. I would really recommend her to anyone, cant think of any negatives.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Let's face it… going to the dentist can be stressful… the poking, the prodding, the needles… no fun. I have been going to Dr. Jennifer Tower for a few years now and can say with certainty that you can leave your apprehension and stress in the waiting room. She and her assistant make you feel completely comfortable. Their professionalism, knowledge and camaraderie take dentistry to a new level. She has the greatest sense of humour and with her assistant, it's an unbeatable team. The hardest part for me is trying to keep a straight face from the time I get in the chair to the time I leave. No nitrous oxide required here! Seems odd to say this, but I look forward to every visit to the dentist.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013