Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tower

I have been going to Dr Tower for years. She is the best dentist in Moncton without a doubt! I went back to see her last week and finally she seen the light and got rid of her old assistant. This is not the right industry for her as she is cranky and talks down to you. Actually at one point she tried to correct and question what Dr Tower was doing in my mouth. She has a new assistant and she is a delight. Thank you for making this change. Next your Receptionist!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Great Dentist and staff. First off - for those afraid of Dentists and the assumed pain - my visits to Dr. Tower have been as completely painless as possible (and I have been to a few Dentists so I can compare). As to the staff and Dr. Tower I found them all to be very friendly and to my understanding of Dentistry very knowledgeable. Strange as this may sound I find having my appointments with Dr. Tower more relaxing than stressful - I always feel that she has everything under control. Also sometimes she sings and not badly, that is even more comforting. Things can't be all bad if the Dentist is singing right! (way better than an oh-oh or a hmmm).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Love Dentist Tower, she has been so very good to me and has gone above and beyond for me when things got pretty rough. Her receptionist on the other hand made me feel like a lower class citizen when I was having financial issues at the time. Now, when making an appointment, it seems that I need to wait a month before getting in to finish previous work that was started. I get anxious enough just seeing a dentist let alone dealing with her receptionist. Hopefully she (receptionist) never experiences this same situation. But again, Dr. Tower is one of the best there is and I can't thank her enough for everything she has done.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Amazing experience. All ataff went above and beyond. I was in a bad car accident on my way home from college, which caused alot of medical issues including 4 broken teeth in fromt. Dr tower was amazing understanding and explained all optipns. Her receptionist always worked with ny schduele as im a single mom in college at the time i had limited opportunity. The one time i had no choice to bring my 3 year old yes 3 year old to my appointment, that took apox 2 hrs. Her assistant took time with my son. Let him pick a special toy or two from the special treasure box. If i could five 10 stars i would. Treat others as you want to be treated. Thanks so much Dr Tower and staff. Tanya Wry see you soon and so will Kash my little one!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Fantastic with my whole family. She is wonderful with my young children! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I have been to see Dr. Tower a few times with a tooth that has been giving me issues and she is proactive in trying different ways of treating it starting with the simple fixes first. She is caring and the rest of her team is just as nice. I like the fact everything is explained with options. Highly recommend her and her team !

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Best Dentist ever!!! She is very knowledgeable and never does procedures that are not needed. She is usually on time and is very comforting when you are in the chair. I was to see her last week and her regular assistant was not there which was a bonus. I literally get anxiety having to deal with her. She is not very friendly and doesn't care one bit about the patients. Doctor Tower and her assistant do not fit together as She is so nice and comforting and her assistant is hateful and miserable. Her receptionist is very nice but doesn't seem to know what's going on. You have some work to do on your staff Dr. Tower. You yourself are a GEM!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Tower

Dr. Jennifer Tower's response
Disappointing to hear this about our staff. We are very sorry that you feel this way about our assistant and front desk. We assure you that all our staff care about every patient that walks in the door of our clinic.

Submitted January 23, 2019

Best dentist I've had. Very friendly and thorough. Diagnoses problems incredibly fast, and is very confident in her treatment plans. Will never perform work you don't need, and would rather "watch and wait' vs performing unnecessary treatment right away. Quick to refer if you need a dental specialist. Highly recommend her as a dentist you can trust and does excellent work. Also very affordable, and does not over charge. You're in good hands with Dr. Tower!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Tower is awesome. She is a really good dentist that puts the patient first, she doesn’t try to sell you on treatment you don’t need. Very honest and hard working. She can even rap Drake songs word for word. A1 in my books.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Tower is a very knowledgeable dentist and so pleasant to go to. She answers all my questions and her work is great, The downside of going to Dr Tower is dealing with her A#@#$ of an assistant. If the star lineup correctly your appointments will be booked when she is off.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Tower

Dr. Jennifer Tower's response
We are very sorry to hear this :(. We take great pride in our staff and we hope that they can serve you better in the future. We do appreciate the positive words you mentioned as well.

Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Tower's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am an owner at Mountain View Dental Group. I love coming into the office everyday to help my patients have their best smile. I am enthusiastic, caring, gentle and like to have fun at the office. My staff is top notch and work extremely hard to meet our patient's needs. Feel free to stop in and see our beautiful office.

• English
  • French

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)