Dr. Jennifer Tower

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tower

Best dentist I've had. Very friendly and thorough. Diagnoses problems incredibly fast, and is very confident in her treatment plans. Will never perform work you don't need, and would rather "watch and wait' vs performing unnecessary treatment right away. Quick to refer if you need a dental specialist. Highly recommend her as a dentist you can trust and does excellent work. Also very affordable, and does not over charge. You're in good hands with Dr. Tower!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Tower is awesome. She is a really good dentist that puts the patient first, she doesn’t try to sell you on treatment you don’t need. Very honest and hard working. She can even rap Drake songs word for word. A1 in my books.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Tower is a very knowledgeable dentist and so pleasant to go to. She answers all my questions and her work is great, The downside of going to Dr Tower is dealing with her A#@#$ of an assistant. If the star lineup correctly your appointments will be booked when she is off.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Jennifer Tower

Dr. Jennifer Tower's response
We are very sorry to hear this :(. We take great pride in our staff and we hope that they can serve you better in the future. We do appreciate the positive words you mentioned as well.

Submitted July 23, 2018

Love Jen Tower and her officell assistant Tanya... they're great to me and understand my fear and anxiety about going to the dentist and try to accommodate me as much as they can because I don't have coverage. She will remain my dentist for as long as she's practicing!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have severe anxiety when it comes to dentists. I have genetically poor teeth, so have spent literally thousands of hours of my life at the dentist office, and it has only led me to have PTSD. Dr. Tower is a new dentist for me (recently moved) - and she has taken my anxiety seriously, doing her best to help me feel "at ease". I have received numerous phone calls from her, as we discuss different ways to help me for my upcoming appointments. I am quite impressed, and feel good knowing that she is giving my concerns thought.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Tower's for quite some time and I have always looked forward to my visits with her and her assistant. I don't know what exactly has happened to the previous assistant, but I can definitely say this, things in that office are not the same. Although Dr. Tower does good work, it's not all about that. It's the feeling you get when you are there. The previous assistant always made you feel at home, like you were part of their family. A smile on her face and always in a good mood (which I can't imagine would be easy to do all the time). I don't know about others that have been a long time patient, but I know that I miss her terribly. The place is just not the same when you go there. I'm not saying anything negative about her current assistant, she is very nice as well. She just doesn't have the personality the other one had. Scheduling seems to be a big issue as well. I realize that it's impossible to run on time all of the time, but pretty well every time now I have to wait a good 20 minutes to a half hour beyond my scheduled appointment time. I'm not switching at this point, but I am disappointed things seem to be going in a different direction.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Please stop booking people at specific times and making them wait... Our time is important too. Appointment was at 9am and finally got in at 922am. Poor scheduling and no explanation.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Tower has been our dentist for many years, since our children were small. She is the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

This was my first time going to see Dr Jennifer Tower and it was a great experience! SO much so that I had to give her a rating of excellent!! My co-worker recommended me to her and I would recommend her to anyone. She is so friendly and down to earth and so knowledgable. She was GREAT!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

absolutely love her

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Jennifer Tower's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am an owner at Mountain View Dental Group. I love coming into the office everyday to help my patients have their best smile. I am enthusiastic, caring, gentle and like to have fun at the office. My staff is top notch and work extremely hard to meet our patient's needs. Feel free to stop in and see our beautiful office.

• English
  • French

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2004)