Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. ANDERSON

I've been seeing Dr.Marotto for the past 16 yrs and would recomended her to anyone. I went through a very difficult childbirth with my daughter 5yrs ago and now that im pregnant with my second child I know we are in great hands, I wouldn't have anyone else as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Doctor Marotto is one of the most caring and understanding doctors that I have ever met. She listens and would do anything for anyone. She has a huge heart, great bedside manner, and is very, very knowledgeable. I would and do recommend her to everyone. You will not be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Amazingly compassionate and caring. Sees her patients through all kinds of difficult times. Tries to help in every single way she can. Always has a hug if one is needed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Lisa Marotto is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever met. She saw me through some of the best and worst times of my life. I'll never find another doctor like her, I'm sure of that. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Lisa R. ANDERSON's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1990)