Ratings for Dr. Jane N. Laeger

Went to her and she could care less about her patients. I had a procedure done in office by her and she was like a butcher, no compassion she just kept going even though I was in a great deal of pain. She give prescription but will not phone or fax it to my mail order pharmacy. Her response to that was "We provide you with the prescription, it's up to you to send it in to get filled", I had to call the mail in pharmacy and they could not believe that she refused to fax or call it in. I wouldn't use her as my VET let along recommending her to a human.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Laeger is a wonderful doctor whose thorough examination and knowledge saved my life through an early diagnosis of cancer! My mother, sister, and several friends have seen Dr. Laeger for years and each have found her to be extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and very friendly. She even remembers my childrens' names! During exams, Dr. Laeger carefully explains each procedure and answers any questions I may have. I can not imagine a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I do not agree with the previous review. I have been going to Dr. Laeger every six months for about 8 years now. She may not have a real bubbly personality or anything, but she is kind and friendly. She is very thorough, and listens to what you have to say. She always asks if you have any questions and gives free samples of prescriptions a lot of times. When she is doing the exam, she always explains exactly what she is doing when she is doing it. She does it very quickly and without causing you too much discomfort. I dread gyno visits, but she makes them as comfortable as possible. I have been to other gynos, and have not had the best experience with them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Not friendly at all, does not care about you, only wants her money. Not very personable at all. My mom and I both have gone in for several issues and she has offered no advice.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Jane N. Laeger's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bangor, ME