Ratings for Dr. Luke Austin

I had an accident that damaged my front teeth and have seen many other dentists in Halifax (although I'm originally from New Glasgow) with only mediocre results. Dr. Luke Austin was very competent and confident in his skills, and was able to fix not only my teeth, but gave me an even more perfect smile than before, and really gave me my confidence back. He was optimistic and willing to push for the best results. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

caring knowlegable and will give you all options to treat a given crisis

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dont let this dentist fool you with his"nice personality" he is out to make a quick buck $$ get a second opinion

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Get a second opinion, this man is out to make the bucks! Look around the county you will find better and more affordable dentists. Do let his "nice personality" pull the wool over your eyes. Dr MacLean would be very dissapointed

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have had alot of work done by Dr. Austin and now I have moved to the city and I still make the trip back home to see him if I have a problem with my teeth I recommend this dentist to anyone nervous about dentist because he will take the time to explain what it is he is going to do.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

My family and me moved here last year and we have all seen Dr. Austin. I like his gentleness, never felt the needle and my new crown is so real looking, I can,t tell the difference. He does great work. My husband had a root canal done on an abscess tooth, no more pain...I would and have recommended Dr. Austin. He has a great staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have had great dental care from Dr. Austin. I see him once a year and have had no problems with any work done by him or the hygenist. I feel my teeth are in the best shape since I started seeing him almost 10 years ago. He believes in correcting the problem now not waiting till there is no solution but to pull the teeth. I am a happy patient.I am 54 years old and have all my own teeth.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Always find the staff in very friendly. Dr Austin always makes it a point to say hello even when I'm not there to see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Because of my experience, I would not recommend this dentist to ANYONE!!. Beware and if in doubt get a second opinion, it could save you alot of pain and money...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

I am a new patient of Dr. Austins. I found him to be very good and very gentle giving the needle. He expained everything to me (I dont like surprises)and all went smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone and the rest of my family I know will love him too. The office is lovely and staff all were nice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008