Ratings for Dr. Ghazala A. Burney

This doctor is amazing. I had a csection for my first because I had twin twin transfusion and was only 26 weeks. She did not deliver them for me. For my second she reviewed my chart thoroughly and explained to me all my options. She contacted me regularly to make sure I did not forget my appointments, medications, etc. She did not pressure me into anything and gave me the option of having a natural birth. She addressed all my concerns and made sure that I understood everything. She is very experienced and made me feel like im the only patient she was seeing.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

The person saying Dr. Burney forcing c-section must be kidding!! Dr. Burney is one doctor who knows what she is doing. She delivered my 4 kids through vaginal delivery.I was 21 when I had my first kid and 34 for my fourth. During my fourth delivery I begged her for c-section since I thought I was weak to push, but I am grateful to her that she helped me deliver vaginally and I was up and about in 2 weeks. I moved up north and thought of going to another Obgyn for my fourth pregnancy, but the other doctor said I had a Down's syndrome baby and should terminate, but we decided to still go ahead and so my husband took me back to Dr. Burney and we had a perfectly healthy baby. And not to mention, when we had problems with insurance or finances, she helped us out. I can't choose more than 1 insurance, but I had Aetna for first pregnancy, no job - cash for second, bcbsm for third, and Cigna for fourth. In short, my experience with her for the last 14 years has been nothing but splendid.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I came to see Dr Burney in my third trimester. Her advice about prenatal care was great, my other OBGYN didnt know anything,they didnt recommend anything in 1st, 2nd trimester. She is the best so far. I am due in march 2013.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

She is very helpful. I recommended all of the women. She is such a nice doctor I have ever seen. She is a very knowledgeable doctor.She is not forcing to c-section. That is not true.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

She delivered my 1st baby.....i dont recommend her for young age women i.e under 30 years.......she only know about the C-section...she have no information about normal / vaginal delivery....if you planning for c-section then she is good but for normal please dont go to Dr. ghazal...............

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Very knowledgable and professional. Was recommended by two of her former OBGYN patients!! So gald we had her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr Burney has delivered 3 out of my 4 children..........she is a great doctor and I cannot say enough about her experience and accuracy.God Bless Her!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Doc. Burney is the Best. She was my gynecologist for 5 years. Delivered one child and went through some surgeries with her. She is highly professonal and amazing doctor with lots of knowledge and experience. I do not live in michigan state now, but whenever I need an opinion or advice, I still call her and she responds. A very nice and kind person indeed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Burney delivered both of my children. She is very knowledgeable and does not push for unnecessary interventions. I am very happy with her and will continue to use her services.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Ghazala A. Burney's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1965)