Ratings for Dr. Tamara Korin

I have been a patient of Dr. Korin’s for close to 30 years and I absolutely love her! She has always been very kind and patient with me and I’m sad to see her go, now that she’s retiring. When she found out I had been hospitalized she came to visit me in hospital and has been following my progress closely ever since. Whoever I see next will have some big shoes to fill as Dr. Korin has set the bar quite high. Happy retirement Dr. Korin!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Korin is the most thoughtful, patient and conscientious doctor I have ever known. I have been going to her for @bout 25 years and I.don’t what i’ll Do without her. She listened to me during my grieving period and helped me through many health issues. I owe her so much and I will miss her..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Korin has been my doctor for over 20 years and has always been professional, thorough, and kind. I wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She always takes the time to thoroughly examine and talk to patience...she is Great!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Korin Has been my doctor for over 20 yrs. She is always very helpful and kind. She is a good listener and doesn't rush you through your visit. I feel very lucky to be in her care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Would not recommend her at all! Completely ignored our calls for help with our Mom's Alzheimers. She was my parents doctor for 30 years, well we are going to change that hopefully soon.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Korin is a rare breed indeed...she is not only a highly competent, truly caring and dedicated physician but she is also exceptional in generosity with her time (which is why you may have to wait) as well as being a thoughtful and insightful person. Lucky are we to have her as our primary physician!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

We would all be so lucky to have a GP like Dr.Korin. She has been my doctor for over 25 years and I trust my life with her, in fact, she has saved my life by diagnosing major depression. I accepted the wait times years ago when I realized that she takes the time she needs with her patients, instead of working on the clock. Caring, compassionate, dedicated - a true gem!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Excellent and dedicated professional, the best anyone can wish as his/her family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Korin has been my GP for 20+ years, became the GP for the whole family. She is the best: a skilled professional, kind, understanding, and extremely thorough. We trust and cherish this awesome doctor - long may she practice!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014