Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Werkema

Dr. Werkema is an exceptional doctor- I had a very complicated pregnancy that resulted in a loss and he was so compassionate and wonderful throughout. When I got pregnant again he was so kind and accomodating while I worried that somthing would go wrong again. I recently gave birth and was absolutely thrilled that he was able to be the one to deliver my daughter. I can't imagine going to anyone else, he and his nurse are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I have been going to him since he was a resident at St.Marys. I followed him to his new office. I now live out of state and will still go back to MI to see him once a year. He will listen to everything you have to say and he cares! I won't go to a diff. doctor. When I had my daughter, his old office told me he was "Full" and they were going to put me with someone else. Dr. Werkema seen my file and called me and told me that I was going to stay with him. Must be something to have a patient from a diff state stay with ya!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Werkema's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)