Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Brawley

Dr. Brawley is a genuine, one-of-a-kind doctor who actually cares about your well being. Very thorough when communicating to you about your diagnosis and genuinely cares about you as a person. She takes notes on everything you discuss with her and refers to them the following visit to make sure the matter is taken care of. Easy to talk to and also easy to understand. I highly recommend Dr. Lisa A. Brawley to anyone who wants personalized treatments for their medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Brawley is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain medicine and medical conditions in a in depth yet easy to understand manner. She will take however much time is needed to answer all your questions as well. Great bedside manner and she worked with me, an uninsured patient, to go through my options and maximize my time with her and my dollars spent. Never had a problem making appointments and the wait time has been a consistent 10-15 minutes my last 3 visits. I feel at ease talking to Dr. Brawley and although I'm a pretty healthy individual the times I did have issues I felt her diagnosis and treatments were on point.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Lisa A. Brawley's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Dentemax