Ratings for Dr. Amy S. Pappert

She spent no time at all with patients. She was in and out of our room. When we aked a question about an unusual colored mole on the skin, she didn't even bother to stop and look at it and basically hurried out of the room, saying it is okay. Truly disappointed because she is friendly, but I am not sure if I will be going back to her office again.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Staff will not disclose what some treatments cost. Their usual response is "your insurance will not cover" rather than simply giving a price. Very frustrating. Doc picked up cell phone during my brief visit saying it was her son heavy breathing into the phone. She didn't hang up the phone and continued the office visit. Felt violated speaking after that. Don't know who might have been listening in. I wonder how many HIPAA laws were broken with that?! Was diagnosed with a condition I didn't believe I had, that two other doctors have since refuted. Takes months to get an appointment, but when you are there, it always looks like a party is going on with docs, residents and nurses. Patients do not seem to be the priority there.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr Pappert is very knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to ask and answer questions and is adept at solving complex dermatological problems. I would refer her to anyone seeking qualified Dermatological care

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

I have a son with eczema. I have been there 4 times and each time went into the waiting room rather quickly. However, had to wait an average of 20-30 minutes to see an intern or doctor. All interns and Dr. Pappert are helpful and friendly. They seem concerned about my three year old and want to help. We have tried various creams/lotions to keep him comfortable. I have been to many dermatologists in the area and also have made the trip to CHOP in Philly. So far this is the doctor I have continued to go back to.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

She's a good doctor but she is always running late. I feel she has no respect for patient's time. I wish she can be more considerate about her patients always waiting for her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Extremely unprofessional. I scheduled the appointment 3 months in advance (can't schedule for more than that because their calendar only is open for 3 months) specifically with Dr. Pappert. Not only did we not see the actual doctor, we only saw an intern for a few minutes, and then for 1 minute a resident came in and then out. This is completely unacceptable! They resolved nothing and then wanted us to make more appointments for the various issues that we had instead of taking care of them right then and there.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Horrible bedside manner. Very condescending. Didn't even try to get to know me, made assumptions. Unpleasant experience overall. Also, tried to use a 13 year old scar to represent current technology (NOT even asking anything about it). Just very frustrating and disappointing. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Pappert is very nice and easy to talk to. However, you dont really deal with the actual doctor. The staff at the front desk is very rude. I had skin cancer and had to see her once every two weeks but when my visits finally came further apart their schedule is only open 3 months at a time so I couldn schedule my future appointment but yet they wont tell you when the schedule opens up so by the time I called and it was opened they were already booked.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have been tring to get an appointment with Dr. Pappart. No one ever picks up and she is never available. I am a professional and am discouraged by the lack of professionalism in trying to get an appointment. I will stick with my doctor down the shore even though I have to drive over an hour. Too bad doctor - you give woman a bad wrap!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Had a prior history of one basal and one squamous cell skin cancer. A third new sqaumous was found at this office. Considering my history I expected to be well watched over, and I made regular visits to this office. Unfortunately, I wasn't. Pappert and her lackey residents missed three more skin cancers. One was misdiagnosed by Pappert as a blackhead and a resident tried to squeeze it out. It turned out to be a pigmented basal cell. What kind of experienced doctor would make that mistake? A nodular basal cell was also misdiagnosed as rosacea. Another was never biopsied and turned out to be squamous. On more than one occasion I expressed my displeasure at seeing the different residents after booking for Pappert but nothing changed. Pappert has an I can't be bothered with you attitude. Staff is no better and can be quite rude. Wait time is always extreme and they turn patients away if they're 15 minutes late. Find a better doctor like I did if you want real care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Amy S. Pappert's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ