Ratings for Dr. Robert Winter

A very down to earth doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

He listened to me and really did care. I seen him for prolapse issues. He's one of a very few doctors that I trust

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Winters for over 11 years. Had natural child birth with both my babies, and dr. Winter delivered one of them. He has a wonderful bedside manner! I originally was on Medicaid with my first born and never had a problem! Had wonderful prenatal care with both pregnancies!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I am completely impressed with his care he is attentive always on time and answers any questions I have. He takes his time with me and was very concerned with my issues with fertility. He can tell me anything on my chart without looking for it. I find him to be very personable and a great doctor and I have always been very Happy with him. I would completely recommend him

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

HPofMI patient = a bother for him to treat. I will never ever refer anyone I care about to this doctor, after how he treated me, or rather, how he didn't treat me as he should have. Later, w/ my next child I found out (in my records) I really had been sick during my previous pregnancy & Dr. Winter never told me, nor treated me ... even though, nearly every visit, I told him I didn't feel well. I will never know if my child, could have had a normal life, IF I had actually received proper prenatal medical care, like I should have gotten from Dr. Winter, but did not. My child was born w/ non-genetic lifelong ailments, + we both suffered her being born 2 months premature, via a very traumatic emergency c-section, that I later found out could have been completely avoided w/ proper prenatal care. He & his staff, treated me as if I was a complete waste of their time & a huge bother for them to even see me at all. I did try to change doctors, but it was too late. =(!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Nice doctor, but I probably won't go to him again. He did attempt to scare me into a c-section.. but after being quite firm, he was more supportive. His visits were quick and slightly unsatisfactory. He was my primary, but unfortunately I didn't seem him during labor.. so I can't comment on that. I think if you really want a natural labor, you might be better off using one of the midwives at Borgess.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

very good ob and kind and curtiuos

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Robert Winter's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)