Ratings for Dr. Deemah Salem

I saw Dr. Salem last year for my regular checkup. I have previously always seen Dr. Long at this location but he was out of town so I had to see Dr. Salem instead. While her care was normal, I was bothered by her bedside manner. I always ask to have regular tests to check for STD and HIV as I am sexually active. After making this request, she began to question me in a way I felt was inappropriate. She asked my marital status, number sexual partners etc. (which has nothing to do with me wanting to have tests taken). I have never been asked these questions by any other physician at this location when making this request for testing. I felt like I was being judged for being sexually active. I will not be seeing Dr. Salem anytime in the future.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr Salem is a kind and sweet person. She is very skilled medically and surgically. She is respectful of your wishes (unless it could bring harm to you or your baby). She cares very deeply for her patients, and I hope she delivers my baby. I know we are safe with Dr Salem. Though she looks young, she has really got it together. I can't say enough nice things about her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

At first I was nervous for Dr. Salem to deliver my daughter via an emergency c-section since she's just so young, but I couldn't be happier with the result :-) Everything went really well with the c-section, my scar is barely visible and most importantly my daughter is healthy and beautiful. I will be going to Dr. Salem now for my regular appt. as well as she is the nicest and most carrying doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Deemah Salem's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI