Ratings for Dr. Hal M. Leland

Dr. Leland walked into my room before preforming a cancer screening procedure and said "you don't have cancer" before even seeing me or preforming the screening assured me that this was really an unnecessary procedure and if I didn't want to go ahead with it that I could cancel now. I could feel something was wrong so I told him to go ahead anyway. Once he took a look his demeanor changed immediately suddenly he was talking about how bad it looked and my options. One week later when my results came back he told me I was fine and if I were his wife he would tell her to come back in a year. WHAT!! I was confused so I went to get a second opinion and thank god I did because I had a tumor and 3 months after being told by Dr. Leland I didn't have cancer not to worry, I had surgery to remove a tumor... I am lucky I listened to my body and not an over confident doctor!!! If you want a good OBGYN don't waste your time in Brainerd, make the trip to Minneapolis to see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Leland is a wonderful OB/GYN. I had a high risk pregnancy, and he was amazing during the entire process. He really cares about his patients and is extremely skilled in his profession. He is a very popular OB/GYN in the Brainerd Lakes area for a reason! He is intelligent, does his research and provides a high quality of care. The nursing staff are also absolutely wonderful at the clinic and hospital. He takes the approach of prevention and this makes all the difference.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

one of the best OB/GYN's in the area. Fabulous Doctor! He keeps up on the latest science. Really knows what he is doing and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Hal M. Leland's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)