Ratings for Dr. James W. Delong

Made me go through 6 surgeries to get a complete hysterectomy. Then nicked my bladder when he took out my ovaries. Didn't take my appendix when he took my uterus and 10 days later my appendix burst. Just not very professional.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Not at all impressed with Dr. Delong. I would rather drive to the next town to see a different Doctor than meet with him. He is terribly unfriendly, has awful bedside manner and really has no compassion for patients. He wasn't my regular doctor and I was surely disappointed when he met with me on a few occasions in which I had no other choice. Both my husband and I were not at all impressed and would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

If I were going in to labor, he is the last doctor that I would want! On the few occasions that I dealt with Dr. Delong, he was terrible! He appeared to have little respect for the patient and really not good in terms of his bedside manner. I was not all impressed. I hear this a lot from other women in the community.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. James W. Delong's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)