Ratings for Dr. Sharon O'Leary

I started seeing Dr OLeary years ago when she was fresh out of her residency. She helped me through infertility issues when my husband and I were trying for kids, delivered my 21 year old daughter and 19 year old son, and did my hysterectomy back in 2007. Ive never had any problems with her, the other doctors there, or the staff. When I was recovering from my hysterectomy, there was one time during office hours when my husband and I had a rather embarrassing medical issue arise. I called her office and talked to her nurse who in turn talked to the dr. They called back just a short time later and advised me what to do and they were very good about the whole thing. They were very professional about it and didn't make me feel embarrassed or anything. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I called office due to being stuck in traffic-850am appt time, arrived 910-they told me I needed to reschedule apt-I was very upset since I had been at that office as a pt for 22 years! Changed to O'leary due to my md retiring. How many times did I have to wait for the drs in that office due to emergencies etc. O'leary called me back as I was obviously upset, she appologized, said I was late and they can't hold appt-she said they are backed up-huh-at 915 in am when you had my appt time to catch up? Don't go there.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I've been seeing dr. o'leary for years and i wouldnt think of ever seeing a different doctor. She's knowledgable and always listens. I've have never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. The staff and nurses are excellent also.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Sharon O'Leary's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1990)

Ameritas