Ratings for Dr. Mark Werner

Dr. Werner is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. He is the kind of doctor who personally calls you after a procedure to make sure you are feeling ok. On top of it, his staff is amazing as well. He genuinely cares about his patients, remembers who you are and takes the time to patiently answer all of your questions (and reassure you MULTIPLE times if you're a pain in the butt like me!). He is amazing and worth any time you will have to wait to see him. I cannot stress how highly I recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Waited forever and did not find him as thorough as other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Werner is the best of the best. He takes his time, he's thoughtful, he listens to and respects his patients, and his diagnostic abilities are beyond compare. I trust him with my life and the lives of my family members. He's an ob-gyn who is knowledgeable about medicine far beyond his specialty-- but knows when to refer out. He's great at coordinating with other treating physicians. Dr. Werner has abundant skill, talent, brilliance, and compassion. His commitment to his patients is phenomenal. I would travel long distances to see him, no doubt. The wait time in his office is affected by the length of time he takes with each patient, but it is well worth it.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

He's the best awesome very knowledgeable is very honest doesn't do anything not needed

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Werner for over 22 years now. He delivered both of my children, one now age 20. He is the best doctor I have ever found in any sort of practice. He is kind, compassionate, listens to you and is knowledgeable. He will think 'outside the box' and is open to your suggestions. He has performed multiple surgeries on me due to complex medical problems, all with no complications and great outcome. Yes, the wait to see him borders on the ridiculous, but he has extremely wonderful staff and many have been there since I began seeing him! The reason the wait is so long is because he spends whatever time is necessary to address all of a patient's issues. He's more than worth the wait to me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Not punctual at all and takes cell phone calls while he is in the examining room with you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Dr. Werner is very compasionate and always thorough but the wait to see him has driven me to a new doctor! If you have the time to wait 2-3 hours in the waiting room then this is your doctor!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

This doctor is very kind, but not very timely. He does spend the needed allotment. You will wait 2 hours in the waiting room. Luckily, I only see him once max twice a year.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Mark Werner's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI