Ratings for Dr. Andrea J. Flom

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

When my test came back as abnormal, she called me and said that I needed to come in the next day - but when I went to make the appointment, it was over a MONTH before I could get in again! Who is cruel enough to do that to someone? In addition, I had to leave two messages with the receptionist for her and she STILL did not get back to me. Now I am looking for a new doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Waited an hour to see her. My appointment felt rushed and she was rude. After this appointment I changed doctors!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Wonderful doctor! Spends time and listens. The best!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Had a horrible post partum experience with Dr Flom. I had second degree lacerations at the time of my delivery and had to go in early at three weeks for my post partum visit because of excrutiating pain that was not getting better.(at 3 weeks post partum) She said I was not helaing right and will probaly need repeat surgery to fix things.Also told me I was infected, yet did not prescribe anti-biotics. Told me to return in 3 weeks. I went to another OB/GYN who did prompt surgery in a week's time and told me I had deeper tissue infection. If I had listened to Dr Flom would have suffered and pprobably ended up with some kind of permanent damage. Also was very rude with my husband when he expressed his concerns over my condition.They do not understand that post partum pain if not treated well can be a major cause of post partum depression!! I felt that my doctor just did not care. Staff was polite though, always had to wait 15-30 minutes to see my doc, sometimes longer!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

She is the best OB out there!! Very intelligent and works for the PATIENT.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Andrea J. Flom's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN