Ratings for Dr. Allison Dysart

Dr. Dysart is my GP and I couldn't ask for a better, caring, compassionate Doctor. He really listens to me and seems to care what I have to say and my concerns. Very easy to talk to and gets things done. Thank you Dr. Dysart for being awesome! His admin is a sweet lady as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I had the good fortune of having Dr. Dysart tend to me when visiting the ER. Be was hands down the most understanding and patient doctor I've ever dealt with. He also has a great sense of humour which (for me) was a nice bonus. I've only seen him in the ER, but given the fact that the ER is a trying situation, and it's always short staffed, be was really terrific and unflappable. I would love to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I don't know why people think Dr Dysart is rude. I saw him at Emergency on 3 separate occasions and found him to be very pleasant and most helpful. He took my complaint seriously (I had been to my own doctor who didn't ) and referred me to a surgeon. He also looked at a problem I was having with my foot after surgery removing a stitch that was left in and gave me medication to help it heal. I always hope for Dr Dysart when I have to go to emergency. My husband has also dealt with Dr Dysart and found him to be friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have had Dr. Dysart as a family doctor for well over a decade. I have never had any interactions with him that were less than outstanding. I've found him to be patient, understanding, and knowledgeable in anything I've needed. I was in to see him again today, and as usual, the visit was highly satisfactory. I noticed a slew of five reviews about Dr. Dysart on this site, which were all written on December 20th, 2016, and it is obvious that that person is trying to game the ratings system. Well, I'll only put one review up here, and I give him a 100%. I've only ever used about seven or eight doctors in my life, but Dr. Dysart has been the best one who has ever assisted me. I feel bad for anyone who has had an unsatisfactory experience with him, but I can confirm I've never been in that position. - Jonathan Clark, Sackvile

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Went to ER with abrasion to the eye. Dr Dysart was prompt, knowledgeable, friendly and considerate. Based on this experience,, I would definitely go to him again

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

This doctor has the bedside manner of a viper. Condescending, rude, overbearing and completely without compassion.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I brought my daughter to outpatients and because she is very shy, and he was being his usual pompous self, she was intimidated by him and wouldn't talk to him. He ended up calling her "a mute"...and said when she is ready to talk, I'll be back. I then told him to forget it we were leaving, then he started to insult me by saying that as her mother I should be able to make her talk. This was 3 years ago, I should have commented on here long before, but did not. I hope that many others will choose to comment as well.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I refuse to go to the ER if he is on - we had a terrible run in a few years ago - he is a total mean jerk and treats people like they are nothing - shoukd be put totally out of business - we have a lot of people that he has insulted and made feel terrible. The only way he will ever dr me is if I am unconcious

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

i had a very intimidating experience at outpatients by this Doctor. I was worried about a condition I have and he got angry at me for coming to outpatients. He angrily asked me why I was wasting time and said there was nothing he could do for me, I got upset, tore off the heart monitor leads and went to leave. The nurses were awesome, when I left he ran after me in to the hall and asked for another chance, and he would show me he can provide a great service. Today my daughter went to see him, she is from out of the country and paid $300 (which is fair for a non resident) to be spoken to rudely and angrily. This Doctor as to stop treating people badly, he is getting paid to provide a service not to be cruel.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Dysart caught a blood infection that our 6 month old baby had when visiting the ER in Sackville, NB hospital, while we were visiting from out of province. He could have told us to wait out the "flue like symptoms", but reacted on my wife's "mother instinct" when she told him here concerns. He possibly saved our young one's life, with the early diagnostic and treatment. I will forever be grateful. Upon moving from AB to NB, I asked if he could be our family Dr, which he accepted. Dr Dysart has been our Family Physician for about 8 years and hopefully for many years to come! God ER and GP, what else can one ask for.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016