Ratings for Dr. Allison Dysart

Dr. Dysart is an excellent Doctor. When seeing him at the ER he was very attentive and empathetic. He made me feel like I was listened to and valid (which doesn’t happen very often when going to the ER). I have an awful fear of hospitals but he made it very easy, and not stressful. He put me on the path to improve my quality of life and I can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2019

I have never had such a traumatic experience in my life. I was misdiagnosed with a yeast infection (he claimed there was nothing wrong with me besides that) only to get a call a few days later saying he mis-read my results and I did in fact have herpes. I was refused medication because he did not want to give me any chemicals to put in my body after being in pain for almost a week. I went home to my family doctor and was immediately prescribed the medication he refused to give me. I have never felt so degraded in my life walking into an examination room as a female. Thankfully, the other staff were very kind and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr Dysart is an excellent doctor. He's my family doctor and always makes me feel important and always listens and very compassionate. Makes my daughter feel comfortable and answers all her questions. Best doctor there is

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Disrespectful and arrogant. Cares only about money, not health.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Surprised to see negative comments - went in in tears to the ER needing a prescription for an STI treatment and he was incredibly empathetic and compassionate. Being a young woman it’s usually scary seeing a male doctor for these things but Dr. Dysart actually made me feel comfortable. Excellent bedside manner, and was incredibly helpful. I’ve had horrible experiences with doctors before but he seemed to truly care and offer different options and kind words.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr. Dysart made me cry. He told me I didn’t look sick and was extremely rude. He has no bed side manner, and left me shaking and upset.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Horrible man. Rude, arrogant, pompous. Seems to hate women and elderly. If you have to go to Sackville ER and he is on, go to Amherst. He will leave you feeling worse than when you arrived.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable, polite, good to talk to. He did small surgical procedure--absolutely painless and no scar! :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

very displeased with my visit, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Dysart is my GP and I couldn't ask for a better, caring, compassionate Doctor. He really listens to me and seems to care what I have to say and my concerns. Very easy to talk to and gets things done. Thank you Dr. Dysart for being awesome! His admin is a sweet lady as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017