Ratings for Dr. Mark Damario

Very arrogant doctor!! Looked mostly at my husband about 98% of the time when talking to us in our consult, even though I am the one with infertility who has to have all the procedures and tests done to them. When I spoke, asking a question or adding a point, he quickly shot out a response back at me like he was annoyed I was speaking, and he just started talking "at" us again, not "with" us. Also, he left us waiting for a very long time in the exam room while he went out to speak to another doctor, which was very rude. He never got back to us either in a timely manner on the lab tests. I had to play phone tag with the nurses to get the results. I would not recommend this physician if bedside manner and communication are important to you in your quest for infertility treatment.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Mark Damario's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1986)