Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Peterson

There is no one I'd rather see than Dr peterson..he is kind compassionate and very knowledgeable. ...

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

There is no other doctor I would go to..Dr Peterson is kind d, knowledgeable and makes you feel like you truly matter!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Very rude and condescending. Will not ever see him again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Peterson did a wonderful job and answered all my questions. I felt like he truley cared and had a good sense of humor. I will definately see him again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Peterson, on post-op follow up,told me conflicting information than what he told my significant other after my surgery. He told my significant other that he found endometriosis, but told me that I did not have it! When I went to a different doctor for a second opinion, the new doctor stated that Dr. Peterson's surgery notes clearly stated that I do, in fact, have endometriosis (my surgery pictures clearly show the growths, as well). Dr. Peterson was very friendly the first time I met him, but wanted to immediately do surgery without trying other, less invasive, methods. At my follow-up, he was very rude and dismissed my concerns very quickly. I will never go to him again. I also had to wait copious amounts of time to even get in to see him for my appointments. I felt like he was always in a hurry to move on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Mark F. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1984)

AHC