Ratings for Dr. Erwin Goldberg

Easily the best doctor I ever had. This is a man that cares, knows his stuff, and put his patients first. I haven't been able to find anyone that come close to the level of care Dr. Goldberg gave. He is sorely missed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

He has been my Doctor for 0ver 30 years.One of the best of the old school actually cares about his patients.He was much more than a Doctor he was a friend who helped me through many difficult periods of my life.His medical knowledge was unsurpassed.If he could not solve the problem he quickly and personally set up almost immediate appointments with a specialist.I was sad to hear he had to retire due to illness.Thanks for everything Erwin... Doug.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Goldberg has been my doctor for over 40 years. I have never met a more compassionate and caring person in my life. He always made me feel that he truly cared about my health and did everything he could to keep me healthy. He has a very special relationship with the secretaries of specialists and always seems to get the qickest appointments possible with his charming meaner. On one occasion he had me bring a coffee to the secretary of a specialist just the way she liked it, it was his way of saying thanks. If you ever had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Goldberg you couldn't help but love him. I hope you're in good health for a very long time and have a wonderful retirement. Thanks for taking care of me. Irwin with an I

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

I have been a patient for the past 40 years. Dr. Goldberg has a great character and tells it like it is, no BS. Both the wife and I will greatly miss him. Mario & Rolande

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Passionate about his work and truly cared about our health. They just don't make doctors like him anymore. He picked up the phone himself to call specialists office. Didn't suffer fools gladly and I liked that! Mazel tov. All the best to your Dr. G.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

The very best doctor I ever had. Was fortunate to have been his patient for decades. Very professional, great sense of humour, direct, punctual, made appointments with great specialists...I wish him a long, healthy and happy retirement. Thank you, Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Glad he is retiring. Had a horrific experience with him last year. The first visit he was running late and asked me to make another appointment with him for a full exam, etc. The next appointment the second appointment he still didn't give me an exam and repeated to me that he didn't have time. He didn't remember me from a few weeks earlier, got mad when I mentioned he had seen me and shouted at me which cause me to stutter. He yelled, "Stop it, stop it, stop it1" as if I could. He prescribed something to me and didn't warn me that it can cause thoughts of suicide. I gained 25 pound from that medication in a couple of months and stopped taking it. His secretaries agreed that he has a bad temper. I haven't yet taken the chance on seeing another doctor. I wish I had never seen this doctor in the first place. He caused me only harm, which is the opposite of what doctors are supossed to do.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I was saddened to hear of Dr. Goldberg's retirement this month. I have been a patient of his ror 40 years and my wife for 25. We will miss him terribly. He was a good friend to us. Godspeed, Dr. G - love, Robert & Ginette

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

One of the last Doctors left from that generation-which really care about patients!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010