Ratings for Dr. Eugene Magerman

Unimpressed with this doctor's professionalism. I am surprised people actually go to him. If I could give him a negative rating I would.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Magerman listened to what I needed and was able to presecribe according to my needs. I have now been prescription medication free and able to use Cannabis for the first time in my life, safely and effectively for insomnia and anxiety. The nurse was very commpasionate and made sure all of my questions were answered. I am pleased with my experience and would very much recommend this Dr. I work in a very high profile professional background and do believe I was treated as such.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

As a doctor he seems to be a caring person, as he was showing interest finding out more of me. However, what I didn’t like is his taking a patient out of the waiting queue, without consulting the front desk personnel, thus showing favouritism that is very unprofessional. Maintaining the appointment queue is important as it establishes fairness for everyone. I cannot say more about this doctor yet from my brief appointment, but he seems to have good confidence. I will write more review when I am able to.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I can't believe this dr....Mr sauve promised to look at mamo results...and didn't...dire consequences for me...fml...his incompetent staff is no better....

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

This guy has got to be reported to the College of Physicians. I never was a patient of his but anyone who went to actually see him can complain. You just call or email them: 1-800-661-4689 complaints@cpsa.ab.ca

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I stopped going to Oasis for many reasons. While I liked Dr. Magerman as a person, I was completely and utterly fed up with the treatment of their patients. It really felt like a cash grab rather than wanting to really help. One thing they didn't tell you is that you have to pay EVERY year to get your renewal, so when you go in for an appointment, you end up walking out with less money in your account (which you will need to go to the ATM downstairs to pull out as they don't have a machine?!?). Every single time i went for an appointment I waited over 2 hours to get it (remember these are booked MONTHS in advance). They also call and change your appointments to accommodate Dr. Magerman (once did this 3 times) - when we showed up for the new appointment (2 hours later) we found out that Dr. Magerman wasn't even in the office yet! To me this is disrespect to patients. I know we are getting a specialized service but the way they run the office is just unprofessional and unacceptable. Needless to say i've found a new doc who charges me nothing for the same services, and I've never waited more than 15 min. Just check your options before going with Cannapply and Oasis.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Magerman was the best doctor that I had when I lived in Riverton Mb.. He knew what he was doing and is very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the people in that town were, and I'll quote: "...unhappy with a black man touching their wives and kids..". It's no wonder they can't keep ANY kind of professionals working there. I had complete faith in him and had no qualms about taking my children to see him. Although I can't say the same for the local "hired help" that were working at the clinic. C'est la vie.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr.Magerman is truly an amazing person and doctor. He is a true leader and willingness to help people aquire medical marijuana is truly remarkable. The education team he has endorsed... Cannapply..are also amazing. Not a lot of doctors in Canada are willing to help people with medical marijuana so naturally he is in very high demand. Some times I have wait an hour for my appointment and others I have been right on time!!! Every time is different, but as a patient waiting and hearing some of the feed back from other patients how Dr.Magerman has helped them in soo many ways. Not only has he saved my life....but thousands of Canadians as well. Thank you Dr.Magerman... soo many people appreciate you more than you know.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

To whom it may concern, I have had an exceptionally bad experience with Canapply medical services at Oasis medical clinics run by Dr. Magerman. At my 3 month followup on Dec 17 2015, I was roomed by their patient support staff after waiting almost 2 hours in the waiting room. It quickly became apparent that Dr. Magerman would not be attending clinic that day. The Cannapply employee then proceeded to take a blank signed prescription from a stack left on the cabinet and asked me to enter in my daily prescribed amount. After inquiring on the ethics of the situation, the employee quickly dismissed my claims and stated that my prescription would be sent to the LP of my choice. Not completely understanding the rules at the time, I gave in and stated 2g/day for mettrum. She then asked me to make an appointment for 3 months with the front secretary and quickly left the room. Surprisingly after talking to numerous patients that day, everyone was given a pre signed document and asked to enter their daily amounts. Thinking back on the events of that day, it quickly became apparent that I may have participated in a criminal event. Hopefully these activities will be brought to light.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Totally impressed with his tireless energy and knowledge about medical cannabis. I felt respected and ultimately understood as to my need to use cannabis instead of conventional medications.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016