Ratings for Dr. Eugene Magerman

What an absolute nightmare this guy is , everything he does is shady and he's so sly in the way he conducts himself it's gross I was a patient, but absolutely moving doctors as this clinic is way to shady and more or less probably operates illegally, nothing seems right abt him or oasis or his staff Someone needs to report him and have him investigated,

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

This guy has got to be reported to the College of Physicians. I never was a patient of his but anyone who went to actually see him can complain. You just call or email them: 1-800-661-4689 complaints@cpsa.ab.ca

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I stopped going to Oasis for many reasons. While I liked Dr. Magerman as a person, I was completely and utterly fed up with the treatment of their patients. It really felt like a cash grab rather than wanting to really help. One thing they didn't tell you is that you have to pay EVERY year to get your renewal, so when you go in for an appointment, you end up walking out with less money in your account (which you will need to go to the ATM downstairs to pull out as they don't have a machine?!?). Every single time i went for an appointment I waited over 2 hours to get it (remember these are booked MONTHS in advance). They also call and change your appointments to accommodate Dr. Magerman (once did this 3 times) - when we showed up for the new appointment (2 hours later) we found out that Dr. Magerman wasn't even in the office yet! To me this is disrespect to patients. I know we are getting a specialized service but the way they run the office is just unprofessional and unacceptable. Needless to say i've found a new doc who charges me nothing for the same services, and I've never waited more than 15 min. Just check your options before going with Cannapply and Oasis.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Magerman was the best doctor that I had when I lived in Riverton Mb.. He knew what he was doing and is very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the people in that town were, and I'll quote: "...unhappy with a black man touching their wives and kids..". It's no wonder they can't keep ANY kind of professionals working there. I had complete faith in him and had no qualms about taking my children to see him. Although I can't say the same for the local "hired help" that were working at the clinic. C'est la vie.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr.Magerman is truly an amazing person and doctor. He is a true leader and willingness to help people aquire medical marijuana is truly remarkable. The education team he has endorsed... Cannapply..are also amazing. Not a lot of doctors in Canada are willing to help people with medical marijuana so naturally he is in very high demand. Some times I have wait an hour for my appointment and others I have been right on time!!! Every time is different, but as a patient waiting and hearing some of the feed back from other patients how Dr.Magerman has helped them in soo many ways. Not only has he saved my life....but thousands of Canadians as well. Thank you Dr.Magerman... soo many people appreciate you more than you know.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

To whom it may concern, I have had an exceptionally bad experience with Canapply medical services at Oasis medical clinics run by Dr. Magerman. At my 3 month followup on Dec 17 2015, I was roomed by their patient support staff after waiting almost 2 hours in the waiting room. It quickly became apparent that Dr. Magerman would not be attending clinic that day. The Cannapply employee then proceeded to take a blank signed prescription from a stack left on the cabinet and asked me to enter in my daily prescribed amount. After inquiring on the ethics of the situation, the employee quickly dismissed my claims and stated that my prescription would be sent to the LP of my choice. Not completely understanding the rules at the time, I gave in and stated 2g/day for mettrum. She then asked me to make an appointment for 3 months with the front secretary and quickly left the room. Surprisingly after talking to numerous patients that day, everyone was given a pre signed document and asked to enter their daily amounts. Thinking back on the events of that day, it quickly became apparent that I may have participated in a criminal event. Hopefully these activities will be brought to light.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Totally impressed with his tireless energy and knowledge about medical cannabis. I felt respected and ultimately understood as to my need to use cannabis instead of conventional medications.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr.Magerman is the best doctor I have seen to date and I will continue using him. All other doctors would throw drugs atvme and not even attempt to figure out the source of my problems where he has gone out of his way to do so. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Exhaust all other options before visiting the Oasis clinic to get medical marijuana. This clinic and all of its staff are about two things only: maximizing profit, and minimizing services. They will milk you for every last cent just to make you wait hours in their dingy waiting room, get a brief visit by a doctor, possibly be sold some garbage Chinese knock-off products, then get tossed a few made-up facts about cannabis. After that, you can look forward to being told the credit card reader is "temporarily out of service," and pay to withdraw cash from their conveniently located ATM. After that, you will be asked to come in every 3 to 6 months, so they can charge you more. And if you want any paperwork filled out by them, you'll need to go stand in front of the receptionist for a week, because faxed documents will be ignored, even if you call every couple days to remind them about it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Doctor Eugene Magerman denied me the high Standard of Care doctors should provide. He sent me to the hospital after giving me too high of a dosage of the concentrated serum of my allergy immunotherapy. He made me have an anaphylactic reaction and it was one of the scariest moments of my life too date. I am so thankful I had taken an antihistamine prior too this may have saved my throat from closing more than it did. I was in the hospital getting treated for 6 hours and had to take steroids for 5 days after. I also was not myself for the week or 2 following. He is the most negligent doctor I have ever come across. All he had to do was read the chart fill the syringe with the amount on the chart from the appropriate vile. He couldn't even do this. Needless to say I have reported him and it is on his record that he did this to me. I highly recommend staying as far away from this doctor as possible.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015