Ratings for Dr. Annette D. Mies

Honestly had a horrific experience with doctor Meis, I had a major complication with the delivery of my baby, cerebral spinal fluid leak from the epidural hitting my spinal cord. Doctor Meis left me to deal with this myself quote told me I could refer myself to Mayo Clinic if I thought I had a problem. 9 months post pardon I am still dealing with this spinal fluid leak that caused me to lose my hearing and not once has Doctor Meis acknowledged this happened to me. She did not delivery my baby cause she quote "left her beeper in her car" and I was told she was at the hospital when my baby was born. Horrified and digusted with METRO OBGYN and Doctor Meis they'll be hearing from my attorney

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Busy, yes but she is extremely helpful and so caring. She felt like a mom giving us advice and going through the baby process. Shes delivered 2 of our kids so far. Once she added nurse cindy wild its been great! We recommend her for everyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Mies is rarely available. He patient load is such that is often double booked, and you will see a PA every other month. When I did see her, she never remembered me or my patient history. And even though a date was arranged for a scheduled c-section on TWO dates, she was not available for either date. I went into labor early and she was also not available - a dr. I had never met did my c-section. If you are looking for a relationship with your MD, someone who has time to dedicate and review your case history, and be AVAILABLE for your delivery, choose another physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

While she was a very nice person, I did not have a good experience with her or the clinic she works for. I saw her for infertility and had a difficult time getting her or her staff to acknowledge or answer my questions about very very high thyroid antibody levels, my FSH/LH ratio, high testosterone - all signs of PCOS and all impact fertility. I asked about those labs but never got an answer. I felt confused every time I left there, despite trying to ask questions. I got lost in the shuffle, my calls were not returned - I was a number. As someone with infertility who took the first step of trying to get answers, the experience was the opposite of personal. Often times she was running 45-60 minutes late for appointments. This would be easier to accept if I felt as though I was receiving good care when I did see her. I later found out a lot of things that were impacting my fertility that she never acknowledged, even though I asked about them and she had the information. I left promptly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Great doctor. She did a wonderful job taking care of me and my baby. She was very watchful and noticed when my baby stopped growing. My little one could have died if she had been so diligent. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Annette D. Mies's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Maplewood, MN