Ratings for Dr. Christopher H. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is an outstanding doctor. He handled my Essure placement, my ablation and eventually my total hysterectomy. He has always been caring and listened to my problem. He is the best doctor I've been to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I was very impressed with the fact that Dr. Roberts spent quite a bit of time talking to me and explaining things to me. Not your usual rush in and rush out of most Dr. visits. He was very knowledgqble and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have been to Dr. Chris Roberts, and found him to be a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. The people who give him negative ratings on here are having problems caused by transvaginal mesh slings. However, this is a worldwide problem, and their issue should be with the big company who developed the product and put it out on the market without adequate longterm testing, not with a good doctor who was just following his training. Were I to need gyn care, or even surgery, I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Roberts.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I was impressed when I first started to going to Dr. Roberts but after the second year, he introduced his PA to me. Soon I was only seeing the PA and that has been the case for the past several years even though the charges were not reduced since I was NOT seeing the DR! The PA is very nice but Dr. Roberts is the doctor I engaged to oversee me--not his PA. Needless to say, I have changed to another gynecologist who takes time to listen to me, explains things thoroughly, and, if I have the wrong impression about something, he addresses that in a very thoughtful, forthright way explaining why I am wrong and giving examples. I would not change back to Dr. Roberts for anything now!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Consciousness, caring Would highly recommend to anyone. He truly cares for his patients and wants to help them

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Roberts has been my GYN physician since my original one retired years ago and is always very polite, helpful and caring. He has removed scar tissue from my hysterectomy twice without complications. (Hyst performed by my first GYN). He has helped me with my transition to menopause, choosing which medication to be on that is right for me. Answers all my questions very professionally and with great care. He has made an uncomfortable circumstance become less fearful and less overcoming. I have great confidence in him as my GYN doctor and wouldn't think of seeing another.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I had surgery the last of March 2008 I had discharge and pain. He said the mesh had folded over so he did another surgery in Oct that was suppose to fix the problem, well I am still having pain and discharge I went for my check up last week and he is still telling me to give it more time, I guess I will have to go for a second apinion. My husband and I are both getting a little put out with the answers we are getting.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

i have got to fine another doctor to try and fix my surgery that he done (posterion prolift mesh. I have been to three other doctor that cant fix his mess . i dont know if it can be fix. but i am in a lot of pain. dora . this sugery was done june 18 , 2008.i and worst now the befoe i had it done.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

This MD offered a cure for my stress incontinence and rectocele problem with surgery. He placed a TVT SECUR instead of the TVT I had signed permit for. He placed Posterior Prolift Mesh, both made by Gynecare. I had a post op hemorrhage, hematoma, low blood count and extra days in the hospital. Return to ER with bleeding@ 4 days postop. Then chronic pain, bleeding, dyspareunia for myself and my husband, return of rectocele, and return of Urinary Incontinence, both MUCH worse than before. Many postop visits; he told me to "Just give it more time.Try this Rx. Come back in 6 months." No testing, no referral. By October 2007, I knew I had waited long enough. Things were getting worse instead of better. I sat down and poured my heart out in a letter to this MD, outlining my problems and begging for help. He never responded. He turned his back on me. No letter, no call. I later found a good UroGyn in St Louis. Google "medical mesh". See link: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/medicalmesh/

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Christopher H. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)