Ratings for Dr. Teri A. Deffenbaugh

Excellent physician for high risk pregnancy. Overall, one of the best physicians I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

LOVE her!!! It has been rare for me to find a completely well-rounded physician. While she is an ob-gyn, she is useful as a general care physician. My assessment of Dr. Deffenbaugh is this: She loves and cares for her own family (as evidenced in her tastefully displayed photos and her occasional mention of them...her face lights up), cares for her own body, cares for her staff (she's had her awesome nurse, Holly, forever...hmmm, maybe 10-15 yrs), she's a worker - she put herself through med school first by enlisting in the miliary, she's a tough gal with a soft, sensitive heart, but most of all she is very capable and knowledgeable. She has found infections that other doctors have missed. She explains things very thoroughly. Her mannerisms are caring, confident, and pleasant. Of the 10+ years I've seen her, she's only cancelled 2-3 x's due to being ill. I would have appreciated her staff to inform me prior to driving the distance, I appreciated the Dr. not seeing me while sick.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Teri A. Deffenbaugh's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)