Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Miller

I had been going to this doctors office for over a year. I was 10 minutes late due to weather and highway traffic and they refused to see me. I had driven over 30 minutes. I've had plenty appointments where I've been on time and they had me waiting more than 10 minutes to be seen. It was upsetting to be refused healthcare for ten minutes. I will never go back to that office.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Nancy Miller is one of the BEST OBGYN in Kansas City, She is very caring, wonderful, genuine and kind person you would ever want to meet. I have known her over 12 years now I wish all women would go and see her if possible? She has the BEST nurse (Tina) anyway to be honest, the entire team in that clinic is the one of a kind, I just love everyone from the front desk to the billing department, these people are just good human being. Well, who wouldn't be! If you are working with the best Doctors like Dr. Nancy Miller?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr Miller is one of the most dedicated physicians I have met. You and your baby's health are Dr. Miller's first priorities. I wanted natural child birth and she was very positive. I may have never had children without the level of comfort and confidence Dr. Miller provided to me as an older mother. She is the best!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Delivered 2 of my babies and is getting ready to deliver 3. Does a great job "holding" your hand. She had to do a c-section on both and will do one again this time. Think she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

HORRIBLE experience with Dr. Miller. Had a nagging feeling that something was wrong w/ my pregnancy, but she refused to do an ultrasound until 20 weeks. I was right & my baby was sick & we were told she wouldn't survive much longer. Dr tried to talk me into terminating the pregnancy but when I refused she pretty much passed my care off to the nurse practitioner who had no idea what was going on. Dr. Miller was always running late, so I was left in the waiting room with happy pregnant people knowing that my baby was going to die. When the baby did die & I was induced (at 23 weeks), her only source of comfort was to offer to put me on anti-depressants. Seriously, the worst experience ever!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Nancy A. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois