Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Dixon

Dr. Dixon delivered my second child, and did an excellent job managing my pregnancy as I attempted an ultimately successful VBAC. His punctuality rating takes a hit here (ongoing joke with his office) because he takes the time with EVERY patient to explain everything, and he's a firm believer in letting women birth naturally rather than on some arbitrary timetable. Even when I threw the proverbial book at him from being bitter at my previous obgyn experiences, he was always polite and never condescending if I said something that was wrong. I wish I could give him a 6 or above on helpfulness/knowledge to counter the punctuality rating. He is a very Catholic doctor, so if you are looking for a doctor to give you birth control pills or tie your tubes, you should look elsewhere. If you are looking for a doctor that will help you treat fertility problems naturally and treat you as a whole person, he or his associate, Dr. Brian Gosser, are your men.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr. Dixon is the most incredible OB/Gyn that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is knowledgeable, skilled, kind, caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Michael B. Dixon's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company