Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Wasserman

Dr. Wasserman is knowledgable and thorough. The staff (medical assistants, nurses, etc.) seem to come and go with some frequency, so continuity of care from that aspect is difficult to achieve. Staff also seem confused sometimes. The practice Dr. Wasserman is part of is very large and busy...and he sees a lot of patients. Good doctor, but a smaller practice with less staff turnover may be more desirable to some. Just depends on your personality...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Wasserman is awesome! He has seen me through two miscarriages and two pregnancies. He is a great doctor! The secretary in his office is a bit of a pain. She is very nice to a select group of people and then others she is just down right rude to. I just avoid her, though because Wasserman is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Dr. Wasserman is the BEST! He is caring and dedicated.I couldn't ask for better care. I am eternally grateful and glad I had him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Wasserman is incredible!! He took amazing care of me during a tumultuous pregnancy, was courteous, caring and attentive to all of my needs and wants. He was open to my birth plans, and listened intently to all of my cares and concerns. The day my son was born was magical and Dr Wasserman was a HUGE part of that. He was calm, supportive and overall wonderful. I couldn't recommend a doctor more!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Gary M. Wasserman's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)