Ratings for Dr. Sharada Prasad

The new receptionist lacks people skills. She is extremely rude and disrespectful. I have nothing positive to say about her. The way she treats people is abusive. I vote she either takes her snarkiness somewhere else or she be fired ASAP! I do not trust her with my personal files nor will I tolerate her for much longer. On a scale from one to five, she lacks all of the above, Staff, Punctuality, Helpfulness and Knowledge. I am VERY tempted to take matters into a the hands of somebody higher on the totem pole. Her abusive and negative attitude needs to stop NOW. Wishing Dr Prasad and Katie were back ... 5 stars for the old system and original staff!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

The new receptionist is hardly qualified and very unprofessional. She is extremely rude and cannot seem to understand the concept of appointment timing and scheduling. This office used to be amazing in all aspects, friendly and professional staff as well as very helpful and always efficient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

We're going to miss Dr. P once she retires. She's been with me since I was a teenager and now cares for my 3 children. She is like family to me. She's always been very kind and informative to me. She's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

When I read all the good comments about her, it's not that I don't believe them,it's that I'd have to witness it with my own eyes to believe it. I've had nothing but bad experiences with her I don't even know where to start. I'm afraid to say my experiences because if she reads this maybe can tell who I am and treats me even worse. by far the worst doctor I've ever had in my life with the worst bedside manner. Staff used to be great, I think there's been a change, and to say the least they're not very warm. I don't want to go in to too much detail, but if I had one wish, it would be to find a doctor that didn't treat me like I was a criminal.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

went in to be examined for chronic knee pain. she sent me away with acne cream, which was not what I had come for,and "referred" me to a physiotherapist (almost two years later and she hasn't even told me where she supposedly referred me to). told me i just had growing pains after barely even looking at my knees . . . turns out it's patella-femoral syndrome, which the PT diagnosed after less than a minute of watching me walk.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Went on holiday with no back up available on the weekend, allowing my family member to die in pain. Should have her licence revoked. A shocking example of Ontario's completely flawed palliative care program.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Prasad is a caring doctor with a wonderful client/doctor professional relationship.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Prasad has been my doctor since she moved to Trenton. I find that she has a good rapport with myself and my husband. She shows true concern for our health and wellbeing. While there have been some staff changes over the years, her staff have always been helpful and accommodating when we need to see the Dr. on short notice. She has provided me her home number during the times I am experiencing a flair of symptoms and has called me at home to check on me. No pity parties with Dr. Prasad which I am thankful for as having a Positive Attitude is a huge impact on your health.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Prasad has made so many misdiagnosis, I moved just to get another doctor. WSIB forms were never filled out in time. Patients in the waiting room overhear names and medical information about other patients when she is on the phone. Confidentiality is not her suit. I can't believe how ill I was under her care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Prasad is the best doctor I have ever had. She did routine house calls to my Grandma's house throughout her years of being ill, and gave my Grandfather her home number for emergencies incase anything came up. Now that she is my doctor, she will call on Saturday's to see how my son (22mths) is doing after he has an appointment earlier in the week. I'm always able to get an appointment with her for my son almost immediately. For 10 years I was having gallbladder attacks, which my old doctor ignored, within my first episode of having an attack with Dr. Prasad as my new doctor, she sent me to the ER right away, and I had emergency surgery that day. She has always been professional with my family and I, but along with being professional she has always been compassionate and caring. I feel so lucky to have a great doctor like her!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012