Ratings for Dr. K Bailey

The doctor is friendly and then again information may be interpersonal and the doctor is always correct!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Three times in the past 6 years I have been given WRONG information and had to suffer for an additional period of time until someone else gave me the correct information. I will be looking for a different doctor. But she is friendly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Bailey was very supportive and knowledgable during both of my pregnancies. She can appear to be dismissve at times or cold, however I believe that she has this approach to minimize stress in her patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I love Dr.B. shes delivered my two children, got my husband a new doctor who cares, and is always there. She has never been anything but polite, she's also not scared to recommend myself or family member's to another doctor if needed. I will cry when she retires. And Erma you rock!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

she told my 12 year old daughter she didnt have to talk to her mom(right in front of me)that she could come and talk to her. First of all, Dr bailey needs to incourage communication between the parent and the child, and then if the child is not able to do so then incourage the child to go and talk to the do doctor. Shame on you doc.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Can you love your doctor? I do! Dr. Walker delivered and cared for me until Dr Bailey arrived - just in time to deliver MY second child - one of her first deliveries in Chatham. She has been nothing short of amazing and caring. I am now in the terrifying situation of finding a new doctor here in Winnipeg as I know no other doctor will measure up to the care I have received for the last 22 years. Dr. Bailey has helped me through a pretty dreadful time in my life, and I never would have come out of it without her dedication, expertise and just plain listening skills. During this period, her staff accomodated me with the last appt of the day so that I would not miss work hours and so that she could spend as much time as possible just listening to me. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. B as a practioner, thank your lucky stars. Erma has been behind the desk since Dr. Walker days and I have never seen a woman who could multi-task like her! I miss their professionalism and care!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I currently go see Bailey as my OB, she is awesome!!!! My family doctor is horrible so maybe seeing Bailey has been more than awesome too me. She seems to actually care and ask questions and not stare out a window! I would recommend her to everyone and really hope that she will take my child on as her patient!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I found her to be very cold and quick to dismiss. She was my OB while I was pregnant with my daughter, and was helpful during this time. However, after the birth of my daughter she became our family doctor and I found her quite cold and quick to dismiss. Her office gave my daughter a misdiagnosis of Lymphoma...after seeing 3 other doctors we were notified that she did not have Lymphoma, that it was an allergic reaction. Definitely would not recommend her to anyone. You also have to wait at least 30minutes past your appointment time just to get into a room...then wait about another 10-15 to see her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

I was experience the worst pain of my life and she treated me like a drug seeking junkie despite the fact that she could see my post-surgical sutures. When she came in to my bay in the ER the first thing she said was "You know there is nothing I can do for you right?" without even introducing herself or asking me a single question

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

She is an amazing doctor! I dread the day that she may retire. She has helped me through a very difficult hurdle in my life and continues to show compassion and knowledge. LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008